The new G5 iMac

Um, whatever dude - it's gorgeous.

Errr... my post was meant as a joke. (?) :mellow:

I believe that anybody who uses a Windows-based computer, which includes me, should be forever thankful for the existence of Apple. Apple has done much more than Microsoft in forcing Microsoft to keep Microsoft's products programmed in a contemporary mode.

I'd buy a Mac if I wasn't so damned cheap. I would like to see Apple find a way to get their pricing more competitive with Windows-based computers.

Edited by wesbed

can i suck yr cock?

clementine:

I haven't traded conversation with you since you recommended I purchase the Woody Herman Capitol Mosaic. Your words were something like, "Yes, Woody Herman is a fine singer." I agree. You made an excellent recommendation and I thank you for it. I purchased the Herman Capitol box based mostly on your words about Woody (no pun intended).

Man, how have you been? :)

I'd buy a Mac if I wasn't so damned cheap. I would like to see Apple find a way to get their pricing more competitive with Windows-based computers.

I haven't priced machines in a few years but I believe the Mosaic price differential isn't as dear when considering laptops, at least with the 12 inch iBook. Or that's the way it was when I bought my 1st Mac almost 3 years ago. Mmm, the Kool Aid is good Wesbed. ;) No spyware, no viruses, it's Utopia on planet earth when you're online using OSX.

Cause we know when you see the wider price differential that exists with the desktops, you're thinking "Oh man, that's gonna cost me a Farmer/Golson, a Mulligan and a Select at least." :lol:

Is it true that you would like to see Franklin removed from the $100 and replaced by the cover photo of a 6 disc Mosaic produced by Malcom? ;)

Cause we know when you see the wider price differential that exists with the desktops, you're thinking "Oh man, that's gonna cost me a Farmer/Golson, a Mulligan and a Select at least." :lol:

Man, you got it exactly right. It's funny, 'you' are thinking along the same line as me. For the price difference between an Apple and an HP, for example, I get the same internet surfing performance, but more Mosaics, if I purchase the HP.

Damn. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Macs kick ass! We've always used Apple computers at our house. The first one my Dad bought was a LC III. He then upgraded to an iMac. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a iBook G4; I must say it is pretty sweet (wireless internet, DVD, CD Burner, iTunes, iPhoto, etc.).

We needed a new computer in my office.  We usually  get the latest models so we have them in case someone does want to do music or video editing on it.  I think this only cost about $1400  so  I think the most we could save would be a couple of hundred dollars.

So it's not a case of where the office would have spent the savings on Mosaic sets then, eh? ;)