I want to make something perfectly clear...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Leeway, we would like to hear...

BTW, I cannot resist telling a story about Al.

He sent me a mini-lp cd once which arrived all bent up. The package had been mangled in tansit. The cd itself was bent and rendered unplayable. I placed it between a couple of heavy flat object out in the sun and managed to "unbend" it enough to make it playable. I did contact Al before I was able to fix the cd, and we agreed to share the costs of the damage. In the end, because it was fixed, there was no need to partially reimburse me.

My last order from Al was a mix of cds in jewel cases and those in mini-lp format. When the package arrived, I found that all the cds were in jewel cases. Al had taken the initiative to protect the mini-lp cds by placing them in blank jewel cases. I never asked him to do that.

As a seller, he's got some integrity, folks...that was a nice gesture on his part.

:rlol

Edited by connoisseur series500

and BTW whatever happend to the "Adieu" thread?

I posted a reminder to undergroundagent about 2 quite unsavoury moments from his commercial past. He flew into a rage and promptly deleted the thread.

Ken,

You know this isn't at all true. I offered to buy a number of CDs from you in the last lot. You insisted that I pay you back for the past transaction that went belly-up. I offered to do so under the condition that I receive the CD. You refused. There wasn't any name-calling. Heck, I wanted to business with you. Hell, I even tried to help you find a CD that you were looking for ("In a Silent Way MINI LP). I'm not sure why you continue to push this issue. Granted, you never recieved my money, but I've apoligized OVER and OVER (publicly and privately). Moreover, you never actually sent the CD. So what is the problem here? If I haven't made myself clear before, I'm sorry about the past transaction.

Either let it go or accept my apology, but please don't continue to use this board as a means to slander me.

Edited by undergroundagent

and BTW whatever happend to the "Adieu" thread?

I posted a reminder to undergroundagent about 2 quite unsavoury moments from his commercial past. He flew into a rage and promptly deleted the thread.

Ken,

You know this isn't at all true.

Allan, believe me, you do not want to pursue this matter on this Board. I still have all your original PMs from the BNBB and this Board including additional info re: keith 718 and bedkiss who also had the same issue with you. There is also Canada Post's comment on your "address unknown" letters. We could also go into the undergroundagent/bandito IP address.

Sooo, should I get into all of this? It's your call. Think very carefully if you want to open this can of worms for yourself.

You apologized and I don't believe a word you say and let's just leave it at that.

Have these shown up yet?  Just curious...

Loathe as I am to get back into this mess, I will reply to B3-er's direct question, and only because it is the Lord of the Board. In a word: "NO"

I acknowledge that you didn't take this issue public, Leeway; and I also acknowledge that you don't have to answer B-3er's question if you don't want to; but it would be nice to know if you do get the cds eventually. It would help all of us who do order cds from Canadian boardmembers. The idea is not to stir up this issue all over again. I do recognize it as a "dead" issue at this point.

Just for information purposes it would be nice to know...

:)

Edited by connoisseur series500

Have these shown up yet?  Just curious...

Loathe as I am to get back into this mess, I will reply to B3-er's direct question, and only because it is the Lord of the Board. In a word: "NO"

I acknowledge that you didn't take this issue public, Leeway; and I also acknowledge that you don't have to answer B-3er's question if you don't want to; but it would be nice to know if you do get the cds eventually. It would help all of us who do order cds from Canadian boardmembers. The idea is not to stir up this issue all over again. I do recognize it as a "dead" issue at this point.

Just for information purposes it would be nice to know...

:)

I've been thinking that if the CDs ever do show up, offering them for sale here at Org with the proviso that, rather than pay me, the buyer would make a contribution to the Board through the "Donate" link. Upon B3-ers confirmation of the donation the CDs would be sent. I should say, of course, that UA would get back his money as well. But at this point, I have not received the CDs.

Edited by Leeway

I've been thinking that if the CDs ever do show up, offering them for sale here at Org with the proviso that, rather than pay me, the buyer would make a contribution to the Board through the "Donate" link. Upon B3-ers confirmation of the donation the CDs would be sent. But at this point, I have not received the CDs.

After taking a few days to think about the matter, I think we both overreacted Anthony. You may not want to admit it, but we're both wrong here. A bit of discretion on both our parts could've saved us the hassle.

I'd hope that despite our differences on the matter you can come to realize that I did not keep those discs. It's not in my nature to steal from people and whoever on this board told you that is full of "you know what." My record in dealing with people on this board speaks for itself. I'd like to think that I do my best to take care of other board members, but I'm not perfect either. Naturally, there are going to be occasional problems.

keith 718 and bedkiss

Who the hell are these people?

You know Ken, I don't really care anymore. It's as much your embarassment as mine. At least I've made an attempt to put our issues on the past. All you've done is show up on these posts and throw in your two cents about how much you despise me.

I guess the best solution is for you to stay in your corner and I'll stay in mine. To hold onto to "internet beefs" is a waste of time.

Good luck with all future endeavors.