I want to make something perfectly clear...

keith 718 and bedkiss

Who the hell are these people?

I Advised You To To Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. However, Don't You Remember? They Are Contemporaries Who Experienced You As I Did. They Wrote About You Publicly At That Time:

"said payment was on the way but it never was"

keith 718 - 6/14/01, 07:35

"7 Weeks Later Still No Payment!!!!!!!!!!! F-"

bedkiss - 1/6/02, 12:50

And yes, I agree to stay in my corner. I wrote you off as a deadbeat 2 years ago but you have prolonged the matter for the last 2 years by continually sending me those plaintive and whining PMs (1/10/03, 11/11/03 [masquerading as bandito], 2/11/04, 6/28/04, 8/30/04) even though I had told you politely on 1/10/03 to never write me again. I have absolutely no interest in being your friend so STOP THOSE RIDICULOUS PMs and you'll never hear from me again.

Now I've got Miles 'Circle In The Round' (Long Version) in the portable CD player and I'm going for a walk along the seaside.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those actually from Ebay? I guess you might as well post b-3er's ebay record, and whoever else has a negative for that matter. I thought we were talking about this bulletin board and my credibility as a seller. I never have denied there wasn't an issue between us, but as far as I can see, you're the only one making a big deal about it now. After all, IT IS YOU POSTING ON THIS THREAD that I'm a deadbeat. I've apoligized. You didn't accept. That's fine, but it's certainly not "whining." It's me trying to amend the mistakes of the past. Take it for what it is or don't. It doesn't really matter.

Anyways, the dog is sleeping. As I stated earlier, I don't care about you or what you say. Move on. I'm not prepared to drag this out any further.

Edited by undergroundagent

• 2 weeks later...

OK, grab the popcorn.

Amazingly enough, the CDs I bought from UA showed up today. I bought them on 9/1/04, Allan mailed them on 9/10/04 (postmark), and I received them today through Canadian post UA had given me a refund, which I have now returned to him (I can see why PayPal does so well).

I had lost patience with UA and sent him an angry e-mail. UA then put my e-mail on the Board, and a public mudfight ensued. A lot of "blood" got spilled. There was fault to be found on both sides, I think. I wish I hadn't sent my e-mail, and I wish UA had kept the disagreement private. But that can't be helped now. This has all been vented, vetted, and discussed, so I will leave it at that.

Although I might be impatient (at times), I'm honest, and thus UA gets his money and I have posted this report, as I promised I would.

:blink:

Anyway, that's a long ass time for the Canadian P.O.  What's up with those Canucks anyway?

I think we all learned something from this. 

Don't use the Canadian Post Office.

Now Jim, let's be fair here. I sometimes have problems with Canada Post. But I don't think we know on which side of the border the package got hung up. I cannot help but remember the time the US P.O. sent my Mosaic order to England instead of Canada.

Anyway, that's a long ass time for the Canadian P.O.  What's up with those Canucks anyway?

Now Jim, let's be fair here. I sometimes have problems with Canada Post. But I don't think we know on which side of the border the package got hung up. I cannot help but remember the time the US P.O. sent my Mosaic order to England instead of Canada.

Canada Post is BRUTALLY slow, with everything they handle. I remember waiting weeks, one time even 2 months, to receive things from the US when I used to live in Canada. The USPS gets CDs to me now in days.

Same queen... who cares?

;)

I thought England was Canada! ;)