BMG Sale Corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'major' labels like Columbia, Bluebird, Verve etc. aren't exactly cranking things out these days and this is where all the BMG action ususally comes from (at least for jazz). It'd be great if BMG began distributing stuff from some of the larger independent labels (e.g., Palmetto).

heh, has anyone tried to refer themselves to get another 12 CDs for the price of one? didn't seem to work for me, or they have a major glitch in their system, but i am thinking they have a better system set up than i thought.

:(

:D

You need to create another email address, if you're doing the sponsorship online.

Enroll your neighbor or friends and have them pass the CDs back to you. Of course, you pickup all the bills and handle their membership selections online. After your friends/neighbors enroll, you can have their (1) fulfillment selection and free selections sent to you (doing all this online). :g

Or use your work address?

Or your brothers name at your house?

Or kid's name? Or dog's name?

Edited by Tjazz

Or use your work address?

Or your brothers name at your house?

Or kid's name? Or dog's name?

I used a different variation on my name at my house and no workie, i'll try again later, it might have been i was just too tired to do it properly at 8 in the morning.

I've done this twice in the last 5 months, once using the same name I was currently enrolled under, only as initials, and then again under my wife's name. No problem. I got the CDs within 10 days

Thanks for the heads-up, WD45. I also noticed they have the new Dave Brubeck box, "For All Time", for only $17.99, plus s/h, for those so inclined.

edit: on the rock/pop side, they have Neil Young's Greendale, the version with the DVD. Also noticed they have the Rhino remaster of Yes' 90125, as well as the 3 disc best of, which may have been mentioned previously.

Edited by Aggie87

New:

Keb Mo: Keep It Simple

Neil Young : Greendale 2nd edition (CD/DVD) different DVD than the 1st edition (this is not the movie GREENDALE, which will be released on DVD soon)

Wynton Marsalis Quartet : The magic hour

Dave Brubeck : For All Time (5-CD) has five classic albums in one set; "Time Out," "Time Farther Out," "Countdown: Time In Outer Space," "Time Changes," "Time In."

Edited by Tjazz

All the latest RVGs have appeared!!

Unfortunately I've gotten almost all of them already. (just ordered Ready For Freddy a couple days ago.)

When I buy them they appear, if I wait to see if they are going to get them they don't (ie the last two batches.)

This is really pissing me off!

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, Wolfie is correct! I have memberships in the "Jazz Club" and the classical one. I choose the best deal - not necessarily the same.

Under the current deal you need a bunch of cds to get the best from them.

Exactly. What I do is decide what I want to order, then try a couple (or more) different codes to see which one comes out cheapest. My goal is always an average of less than $5/disc - tough but possible. :P

The Buy 1, Get Unlimited $1.99 CDs still comes out cheaper for me.

Your absolutely right!!! I resubmitted the order I put in yesterday plus I added a couple of more. Even with shipping and handling it was a bump up of just a couple of bucks. I should've done the math in the first place. Thanks!!!!