"Permanently Banned"

But for heaven's sake, don't order the cheesecake! Talk about bland...

Seriously? You're the only person I've ever seen/heard comment that they didn't like Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. I love the stuff, and have had at least 10 of their flavors. What kind did you have?

I had the white chocolate/macadamia nut and my wife had some kind of chocolate I believe. But the problem was the cheesecake itself. It was so bland, it was just like eating a lump of fat or something.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cheesecake Factory (awful atmosphere and a ridiculous "no reservations" policy that ensures you're going to be sitting on your ass in a mall for 45 minutes just so the restaurant can give the impression that the place is really popular by always having 25 people standing outside the door)

I've only eaten there once, and I must admit, I really liked the food I got. But for heaven's sake, don't order the cheesecake! Talk about bland...

To me, The Cheescake Factory is extremely overpriced, bland, generic food. For the same price as a generic Cheescake Factory meal, not to mention waiting an hour for a Cheesecake Factory table, I can venture into the foothills of Tucson and eat in a resort restaurant. The resort restaurant will feature no waiting, a French trained chef, and exquisite at-your-table service.

• 3 weeks later...

An update:

Got a letter from Walgreens today, actually from the same store number but a different manager. Makes me wonder did the guy get fired???

Anywhoo ... enclosed was a Walgreens card for the cost of my added film developing costs at CVS. Guy says the card is good at any store, but he hopes I'll use it at his and introduce myself.

Maybe I'll swing into the store this weekend and see if there's a new picture up under "store manager" ... but I don't think I'll go back to that store to buy anything.

An update:

Got a letter from Walgreens today, actually from the same store number but a different manager.  Makes me wonder did the guy get fired???

Anywhoo ... enclosed was a Walgreens card for the cost of my added film developing costs at CVS.  Guy says the card is good at any store, but he hopes I'll use it at his and introduce myself.

Maybe I'll swing into the store this weekend and see if there's a new picture up under "store manager" ... but I don't think I'll go back to that store to buy anything.

Might as well update as well while the thread is bumped up...

Gillette is off my shit list. I got my brand new electric toothbrush in the mail last week.