Blue Note Sale at Borders

mgraham333

The site I linked to indicates that the sale applies to CDs other than the ones listed.

The best way to find out if the CD you want is on sale and in stock is to use their website. You may have to configure the page to show the stores near you.

I searched for a few BN titles not listed in the add and found several of them with the $8.99 list price.

if you have a discover card and are due a cash back bonus award, they will double it in border's gift certificates. you can request them in $20 incriments. for example - if you ask for $20 they will send you $40 and only deduct $20 from your total. that way, everything at border's is really 1/2 price. (it's actually even less, since the cash back bonus award is a gift from discover anyway).

Borders has a feature which I wish more retailers would have (maybe they do and I don't know): you can check their inventory for a particular item. That really saves a lot of time if you're planning to make a trip. When something new comes out, I always check to see if they have it before I go.

I got a list of the cd's on sale for $8.99 from borders. Looks like about 75 of them. Some rvg's (not all), definitives, a few regular blue notes, a few big band stuff etc. I was hoping more of the regular blue notes would be on sale. If I could figure out how to scan the list, I would.

if you have a discover card and are due a cash back bonus award, they will double it in border's gift certificates. you can request them in $20 incriments. for example - if you ask for $20 they will send you $40 and only deduct $20 from your total. that way, everything at border's is really 1/2 price. (it's actually even less, since the cash back bonus award is a gift from discover anyway).

That's a great tip, also you can use your double your bonus dollars with Red Lobster. :rolleyes:

Combine the $8.99 sale with this coupon and now we have a real deal at $7.19.

20% off

Just wanted to thank you for posting this coupon. I was able to get the Billy Mitchell disc, the Mulligan/Hodges disc, the new Harry Potter book (at 40% off) for my daughter, and HP & Chambers of Secrets paperback for my son. Total: roughly $46!!!

So, thanks again! :tup