Use3D: Who are you?

wesbed

Maybe I missed it in an earlier post? But, Use3D, man, who are you?

I remember you posting on this board from its very early stages (like, just a week or so ago?). A couple of nights it was only you and I keeping the board active into the wee hours. I remember you entering a post saying that you didn’t know much about the subject on this board but you thought the people were cool.

I just noticed, yesterday, that you’re a moderator on the board. I’m not complaining. Whatever you’ve been doing, it’s been great so far! B)

Were you on the BNBB and I simply never noticed? Are you a friend of b3-er? Or what? :huh:

Edited by wesbed

Hiya!

Yes I joined the board the morning after it was put up. b3-er mentioned it on AIM after I had already gone to bed :P

I have experience on some other boards running similar software, and b3-er needed someone around too look after things. Oh yeah, I'm his brother!

heheh :rsmile:

My favorite music genres include but are not limited to:

industrial

electronic

metal (eh)

Oh And I love Mike Patton!!!!@%!@$!% :excited:

Hey thanks! glad you're enjoying the board. I hope more users join, then we may have to extend the moderating family. I'm grateful that when I come home and b3-er is out of town all day the board is in good shape. So far all the users have been responsible and friendly, very different from some of the boards I use! :rhappy:

I just wanted to ask you if you do 3D programming. We do a bit at my job using 3D Studio Max.

Nope, but I've used the program a few times. This one guy had me help him design an enclosure for a big lizard...

I dig Mr. Bungle's California cd. Good stuff!

That one is good! But not as good as their first, imo.

How big of a lizard? :excited:

That's cool about the 3D. I was just curious. I work with a bunch of guys who live and breathe 3D.

I haven't heard the first Mr. Bungle. I'll have to check it out. Are you a fan of Mike Patton's solo albums. I heard one on the Tzadik label. It was pretty wild.

I'm doing my part to help the board. I was just over at allaboutjazz.com posting links to this place. :rsmile:

Heck, they don't even have roboticons.

So, like, who are you Use3D? As if I didn't know. Hi Joe G, Randissimo, B3er, and all the rest of you jazz aficionados. Nice board, huh?

By the way, my avatar is of Beulah, a 1976 factory custom Gibson super 400 I had built for me just before Gibson went down the drain. Ain't she pretty? :rolleyes:

No way! That was a fun band, even though the lyrics for those tunes were often dark as hell. Good players; especially the rhythm section and the guitarist. The effect of everyone wearing masks was weird, too. Eventually I came to accept the fact the the drummer had the biggest and scariest head of anyone I've ever seen! :D