What the heck did I bid on?

Dan Gould

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...83435%26fvi%3D1

I now have received a "Second Chance" offer to purchase based on my last bid. Apparently the winning bidder backed out ... the problem is, I really got caught up in the moment and bid far higher than I really wanted to, half suspecting that the high bidder was way above that anyway. Of course, there's also the suspicion that this could be a shill bidder, though I see no evidence of prior bidding on the seller's items.

But be that as it may, I am mostly concerned with exactly what I did bid on, and is the music available elsewhere? I saw a Mingus sideman discography that said the McGhee/Edwards B side was on a "Topaz" McGhee comp. but the track listing showed no such tune, so it left me wondering.

Thanks!

I know this is a little late, but you don't have to honor the "Second Chance," do you? I didn't think it reflected in your feedback or was a 'requirement.' It would make sense that only the winner is 'required' to pay up.

I would certainly hope not, as once my queery was answered here I deleted the message and forgot about it. :D Even if I decided I really did want it, I'd have waited for the seller to relist, presumably at that .99 opening bid, and hope to get it a bit cheaper than my adrenaline-driven last-second bid.