An early Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me as well. I'm off to Chicago to see Frank Morgan tonight, spending Christmas Eve with my better half's family in Lafayette, Indiana and Christmas Day with my family in Indy~

Looking forward to a great and properous 2006 for everyone!

Drive safely and don't over eat ^_^ !!!

m~

ps. Thanks to Jim and the guys for the hospitality in 2005~~~

Maybe a little break from the board will do some of us good. After a few days visiting my family the folks here will seem much less dysfunctional by comparison. :g

Hope eveyone has safe travels and a great holiday!

And don't O.D. on the goodies. I will NOT gain back ANY of the 20 pounds I've lost!

christmas-cookies.jpg

Word.

It's going to be a little different for me this year. I'm trying my best not to go overboard with the cooking and after dinner treats.

Nonetheless I'm still making the trek through Queens and Brooklyn to pick up the goodies.

As Krusty once said, "Im wishing everyone here a merry Christmas, a happy Chanukah, a crazy Kwanza and a solemn and dignified Ramadan."

P.S. I hope that each and every Atheist on the board will have an epiphany and will become........agnostic at least! :rhappy:

Well yes, happy Saturnalia, everybody! :g

Being an atheist in many cases is being as dogmatic and believing in similar metaphysical stuff than being religious of any kind... thus agnosticism may in the end be the preferred choice here, anyway. No epiphanies needed for that!

Now let's start the eating and drinking, ok? :party:

I'd like to say a big thanks to the fellas from the band for running this board yet another year and giving us all a cyber home to hang out. Seasons greetings to all of the board members whatever your faith (or lack of :) ) an hope you all have a peaceful, safe and loving time.

beer.gif to everyone :tup