Borders Coupons

mgraham333

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to use this today before it expires. Is this for one item only, or is the discount for 20% off the entire purchase?

Entire

That's not what it says on the coupon. It says, "One coupon per purchase, per customer."

I used it to get one of those Oscar Peterson MPS SACD hybrids. Regular $18.99, got it for $15.20.

Kevin

I want to use this today before it expires. Is this for one item only, or is the discount for 20% off the entire purchase?

Entire

That's not what it says on the coupon. It says, "One coupon per purchase, per customer."

Yes, exactly. One coupon per purchase. Doesn't matter if that purchase is one or 20 items. I bought 2 CDs on one coupon on Friday, then went back in line 5 minutes later and bought a DVD with a second coupon (I forgot to get it the first time through)

Edited by GregK

I used my coupon to get "Doctors, Professors, Kings and Queens: The Big Ol' Box of New Orleans".

As it turns out, with the Borders discount it was still about a buck more than at CDUniverse! :rolleyes:

These Borders "discounts" aren't really all that much of a deal when you consider how high their prices are to begin with (full retail <_< ). The coupons just barely make them competitive with the online sellers.

But no shipping or waiting at least. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last weekend was educator's weekend - everything 25% for educators.

my wife happens to be a teacher.

i didn't buy anything, but they always have a cart of promo cd's free for the taking for educators.

i put my wife's degree to good use and made off with 15 cd's over 3 days.

I was at Borders last Friday. As I was checking out and the cashier asked me if I was a teacher or educator. I said isn't everybody? He laughed and gave me the 25% discount. Make em' laugh! B-)