Who all has their own radio show?

Johnny E

John how would you describe your band's music?

I’m not real good at describing my own music, but it's definitely 'in the tradition' as they say - although we do incorporate elements of free improvisation, rock, reggae, and modern classical in there as well. I think this new recording is going to take a lot of people by surprise. It's much more aggressive than the first CD which was mellow and more traditional.

Anyway, yeah - check out the web site as Chuck suggested.

Hi John,

I am new on here but saw your questian and I do three Jazz shows a week. Both the stations I work on are based in the UK. Real Love Radio, 2 hrs on a wednesday, from 8pm to 10pm gmt. Jazz Syndicate Radio fridays 6pm to 8pm and sunday 10pm to midnight gmt. Feel free to contact me or listen to the shows.

www.realloveradio.co.uk

www.jazzsyndicate.co.uk

Cheers The Rep

Hi John,

I am new on here but saw your questian and I do three Jazz shows a week. Both the stations I work on are based in the UK. Real Love Radio, 2 hrs on a wednesday, from 8pm to 10pm gmt. Jazz Syndicate Radio fridays 6pm to 8pm and sunday 10pm to midnight gmt. Feel free to contact me or listen to the shows.

www.realloveradio.co.uk

www.jazzsyndicate.co.uk

Cheers The Rep

Yes, welcome Rep. I'll give a listen for sure. Also, please send me a PM and let me know the address you'd like me to send the Reptet CD's to. :)