Happy Birthday, FreeForAll!!!

Oh my god, it's the Twilight Zone. The plot is I'm actually aging a year each time this happens.

rod5.jpg

Hey, Paul, I can buy you lunch for your birthday sometime. Let me know if your birthday happens to fall on any of these days (Mondays are best for me)...

May 8th, May 15th, May 22nd, or any of the first three Mondays in June. Some Tuesdays might work as well, but it'd be helpful if I knew at least a few days in advance if a Tuesday was gonna be on your birthday. How much advance notice do you even have about these things??

(Or, alternately, if you already happen to have a list of your upcoming birthdays -- say, all of them through the end of June -- I could try and match them to my calendar, and see what'll work out.)

:g

Well, since I was making my new First Post, it couldn't just be in the "What are you listening to right now" thread, or "Name Three People". So I thought I would just mark an occasion that comes along only once every few weeks: FreeForAll's Big Day!

• 2 months later...