Obscure album covers, by well-known artists

Rooster_Ties

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how to post images from here: Jazztown

Is it possible? Even if I open the images in new windows before copying the url, I get a "Sorry, dynamic pages in the iMG tags are not allowed" when I attempt to post them here. The only other time I ran into this problem was when I once tried to post a thumbnail directly from a Google search result page.

Is it possible? Even if I open the images in new windows before copying the url, I get a "Sorry, dynamic pages in the iMG tags are not allowed" when I attempt to post them here. The only other time I ran into this problem was when I once tried to post a thumbnail directly from a Google search result page.

Seems to work the usual way for me.

buddy%20defranco%20cross%20country.jpg

babydodds.jpg

LOVE IT !!! :tup

Me too !!! I'll have to check my (Manek Daver) DSM books, but I don't know if I've ever seen that one before...

That's an "album" as in a folio two of 78 RPM discs.

All these images are linked from eBay, so if you like'em, you'd probably better save'em.

Does anybody know how to post images from here:  Jazztown

Is it possible?  Even if I open the images in new windows before copying the url, I get a "Sorry, dynamic pages in the iMG tags are not allowed" when I attempt to post them here.  The only other time I ran into this problem was when I once tried to post a thumbnail directly from a Google search result page.

Seems to work the usual way for me.

buddy%20defranco%20cross%20country.jpg

Strange. I just opened that DeFranco image in your post in its own window, and the url is the same as the one I attempted earlier today.

Lemme try again... they have a page of Mosaic cover art, so I'll try the elusive Defranco image...

buddy%20de%20franco%20verve.jpg

One method that always works is saving the image to your harddisk and then upload it as an attachment to your post - but that way it is only one image per post.

982.jpg

I have an uncle that owns this LP.

I have a self that owns it! :g

It was kind of a "big deal", at least for me, when that particular version of the album came out, because it was the first time in quite a while that "Darn That Dream" was included along w/the other pieces. Thus the "complete" of the title.