FS: Many box sets

Prices include shipping. Condition of all sets are, unless otherwise noticed, EX+, with no scratches on the CDs and minor shelf wear on the outer boxes (more noticeable on cheaper packaging like the Selects). Packaging is always complete- booklets, etc.

Prices include shipping to U.S. (add $10 for international buyers)

Please PM if interested.

Hank Mobley Mosaic, 6 CDs- $70 SOLD

Dizzy Reece Mosaic Select- $20 SOLD

(One very light surface mark on each on discs 1 and 2)

Carmell Jones Mosaic Select- $20 SOLD

Roland Kirk Complete Mercury Recordings- $100 SOLD

Miles Davis Seven Steps, The Complete Columbia 63-64, metal spine- $30 SOLD

(disc 2 has a noticeable surface scratch that does not effect play. some of the rest have fingerprint marks and easily cleanable dirt and such, probably from struggling to get the damn things in and out of those sleeves)

Miles Davis In Person Friday and Saturday Nights at the Blackhawk- $20

(disc 4 has a light surface scratch, very small)

Ray Charles Complete Atlantic fancy schmancy suitcase-like box set thingy- $80

Edited by take5

The Miles Blackhawk is still available.

This is one of my MD favorite recordings: Hank Mobley, Wynton Kelly, Paul Chambers & Jimmy Cobb. If you dont have it in your collection, dont hasitate. 20$ for 4 CDs....

You got THAT right!

BTW, take5, Eric wanted me to inform you that he has moved and has asked me to tell you to send the Mobley Mosaic to his new DFW address. (He has no internet connection right now, something about him being "tied up" at the moment). PM me and I'll send it along! :g:w

The Miles Blackhawk is still available.

This is one of my MD favorite recordings: Hank Mobley, Wynton Kelly, Paul Chambers & Jimmy Cobb. If you dont have it in your collection, dont hasitate. 20$ for 4 CDs....

You got THAT right!

BTW, take5, Eric wanted me to inform you that he has moved and has asked me to tell you to send the Mobley Mosaic to his new DFW address. (He has no internet connection right now, something about him being "tied up" at the moment). PM me and I'll send it along! :g:w

Hey, I'm next in line!