Sports: 2006 NFL Weekly Pool

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys play the Falcons tonight, but none of our local cable companies offer the NFL Network. Sheesh. I don't think the NFL Network is important enough to charge subscribers extra for, but at the same time it's frustrating not to be able to watch the 8 NFL games they have exclusive rights to, either. Outside of football season I don't imagine that channel will be as important as it makes itself out to be.

Luckily, there's a way to watch this game online, I believe. :ph34r:;)

Cowboys play the Falcons tonight, but none of our local cable companies offer the NFL Network. Sheesh. I don't think the NFL Network is important enough to charge subscribers extra for, but at the same time it's frustrating not to be able to watch the 8 NFL games they have exclusive rights to, either. Outside of football season I don't imagine that channel will be as important as it makes itself out to be.

Luckily, there's a way to watch this game online, I believe. :ph34r:;)

What's worse is that some of us do have the NFL Network and the games still don't come on!

Apparently, the local cable company made a deal to include them in their package but then the NFL Network asked for more money at the last minute once they got contracted to show Thurs and Sat. games. The cable company balked, and we have the channel but no games. The channel without the games, btw, is worthless. It seems that they have a rolling program tape to fill the 24 hours. It's a junk channel.

Cowboys posted a win over the Saints tonight, 38-28. Pretty good game on the field - Vick threw 4 TD's and broke the record for rushing in a season for a QB. Romo had a solid game for the Boys, T.O. had 2 TD's and went over 1000 yds on the season. Julius Jones went over 1000 yds too, despite another mediocre game from him. Barber is the better back on the Cowboys, and should be getting 2/3 of the carries.

For the three people in this country who actually still like Terrell Owens, he did something that will test their loyalty, spitting in DeAngelo Hall's face early in the game. Dude is not only a cancer, he's a classless punk. But how long have we all known that now?

KC played tough, but San Diego is just too good. I don't know if anyone will be able to stop them in the playoffs.

SD is a much better team. Rivers had a very mediocre performance and they still controlled the game. The KC defense was tenacious, but the offense was limp.

LT is the man. The Bolts are peaking at exactly the right time. Let's see if Marty can win the big ones!