Sports: NBA 2006-2007

...and finished with 36 ( :excited: ), but it wasn't enough tonight. It wasn't televised, but I enjoyed following it on ESPN's online play-by-play/game tracker or whatever they call it. 279 points in this one. Unfortunately for the W's, Memphis finished strong and overcame a strong G.S. run in the 4th en route to scoring 144. :blink:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and finished with 36 ( :excited: ), but it wasn't enough tonight. It wasn't televised, but I enjoyed following it on ESPN's online play-by-play/game tracker or whatever they call it. 279 points in this one. Unfortunately for the W's, Memphis finished strong and overcame a strong G.S. run in the 4th en route to scoring 144. :blink:

Mike Miller killed 'em with his beyond-the-arc bombardment.

Guy

Gilbert should definitely be on the short list for MVP given his season so far. Missed the LeBron shot, but look, the Cavs won a road game on the second night of back-to-back games! And Ilgauskus has 27! Sure it was against Boston minus Pierce, but you gotta start somewhere.

how can you discredit gilbert's mvp bid?

i'm not saying his gonna win it, but gilbert has been ballin'

MVP means making your team better, not just putting up great numbers. Despite a recent hot streak I don't think Washington is much more than a middle-of-the pack eastern conference team. Granted, he isn't an Iverson, but I think the Wizards have to do at least as well as the Cavaliers for Gilbert to be a serious contender.

Guy

Matt Barnes continues to blossom into an impact player who might just help keep us afloat with his scoring while JRich is out...

Wow... Barnes had 23 in the first half against the Griz... :unsure:

Is that the same Matt Barnes the Kings threw in when they sent CWebb to the Sixers??? Man, Billy King can't do ANYTHING right. :rmad: