Sports: NBA 2006-2007

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cbsportsline is where i play fantasy FB, so it's easier for me there

a buddy and i were looking this past weekend and it seems like the fantasy NBA leagues / drafts start this week

i'm surprised espn doesn't offer free NBA leagues, they were pimpin the nfl big time

espn leagues cost $30 per team

Edited by Soulstation1

team

Diesel Power

8 gilbert arenas

17 vince carter

32 dwight howard

41 jason terry

56 jermaine o'neal (since i needed an O'neal in my line-up)

65 peja

80 tyson chandler

89 andres nocioni

104 charlie villanueva

113 chris duhon

128 nazr mohammed

137 antonio mcdyess

152 jerry stackhouse

guy wants me to trade vince carter for brevin knight...WTF?

Edited by Soulstation1

The Lakers' future looks bright. Youngster Andrew Bynum has come to camp carrying noticeably more muscle and looks hungry on the court, fighting for rebounds, blocking shots around the hoop, and looking to score inside. Rookie Jordan Farmar from UCLA has played really well, and looks more up to the challenge of playing in the NBA than I expected. The brightest spot in the lineup has been Luke Walton, who I think will have an excellent year for the Lakers. His passing just keeps getting better, and Luke is also improving his shot. Vladimir Radmanovic and Kobe will be back in the lineup for the final preseason game. Bynum and Kwame could really be a scary tandem underneath. While I wouldn't predict a run at a title, this team is certainly no pushover.

The Clippers have also added some good young talent, I'm hoping they will be able to get over the hump and defeat the other Western Conference powerhouses like Dallas, Phoenix, and San Antonio. Tim Thomas has joined the Clips, he sure hit some big shots in last year's playoff series against the Lakers and then the Clippers. The Clips need to sign Chris Kaman to a multi-year contract.