NFL chat thread

Guys,

I can't figure out what is going on with the teams either. Favre keeps losing the same way and Brad Childress refuses to put in another QB. Does he even have another QB??

Official making call in Steelers game seemed all to happy to "give" the ball back to Steelers on goal line so they could kick winning field goal. What is up with officials this year, can't see what is right in front of them this year.

But I'll tell you one thing since we TV fans are supposedly not allowed to see the same thing the fans in the stadium can see..... the cheer leaders are really well put together this year <_<

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say that as an Eagles fan I'm not loving this Donovan McNabb benching controversy. I was pretty bummed when they announced the trade. I thought the Redskins had finally got it together this past off season but now it looks like they're just becoming the NFC's version of the Raiders.

Pretty obvious the Shanahans were lying about the benching, then they bring in a bunch of castoffs for tryouts. It smells bad in DC.

Gotta say that as an Eagles fan I'm not loving this Donovan McNabb benching controversy. I was pretty bummed when they announced the trade. I thought the Redskins had finally got it together this past off season but now it looks like they're just becoming the NFC's version of the Raiders.

I thought the Cowboys were the NFC's version of the Raiders. Unless, of course, Jerry Jones has finally succeeded in dethroning Al Davis as the World's Worst NFL Owner. In which case, the Raiders are now the AFC version of the Cows.

Jerry Jones can't fire his GM!!! The'Boys have some talent, but what I saw last night and against the Giants is a team that's lifeless- have they already packed it in and given up?

The Raiders are now relevant again. It's nice to see Jason Campbell doing well for Oakland. I thought he never had a decent chance in DC, with a coaching change and a new offensive coordinator almost every year.