My Mystery Photos

marcello

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the crosshairs aren't blurred anymore.

Let the record show that this was meant as a goof, as indicated by the laughing smiley attached to the post. No animals were harmed in the prodcution of this post, nor were any real humans actually threatened.

We now return you to your regular programming, already in "progress".

Yeah, the crosshairs aren't blurred anymore.

Let the record show that this was meant as a goof, as indicated by the laughing smiley attached to the post. No animals were harmed in the prodcution of this post, nor were any real humans actually threatened.

We now return you to your regular programming, already in "progress".

And exactly what is "prodcution" anyways?

I don't know but it's not a threat, I promise you!

Return To Forever

450232636_82fa3c2e5c.jpg

I saw this group when I was in high school, probably around the time of the Romantic Warrior record. I remember they had big mirrors above Lenny's kit so you could see his amazing feats, kind of like the old cooking shows. This was at a small college, and I also remember that being the first time I ever smelled pot smoke. :eye::eye::crazy:

I saw this group when I was in high school, probably around the time of the Romantic Warrior record. I remember they had big mirrors above Lenny's kit so you could see his amazing feats, kind of like the old cooking shows. This was at a small college, and I also remember that being the first time I ever smelled pot smoke. :eye::eye::crazy:

You mean like this?

454816649_5f394c8f8c.jpg

This concert was in Rochester where Chick has lots of friends. When he and Mangione were in Blakey's band together, Chick would visit Rochester, stay a couple of weeks with Chuck's family, and pick up some local gigs for quick cash. Backstage was filled with these characters he played with then.

I remember sitting with Joe LaBarbera during the concert, and one of the biggest responses from the audience was when they played acoustic in four.