dumb or crazy ebay mistakes

not exactly amazon, don't know whose mistake; can't even say i don't like the review, still don't know how it got there

review

for those who don't read german, here is the babelfish translation of this review of Sun Ra's Sound Sun Pleasure

There which did! But first at the beginning of the nineties is reminded of the tendency, in which we works like "Ten" or "Temple OF The Dog" dudelten and had found many new heroes. There it met for Sun expressed well that they had the Ingredienzen of the Grunge Pearl Jam kind of play already ready and from hour of unity in the happening intervene could. The Grunge then the Stuendlein struck sometime. Also for the members from Sun it would have been logical to move away into other projects the laermigen guitar thunderstorm walls, the Geknoedel, to swear off rage and the other pathos instead of out-turning its in relaxed, unloaded atmosphere Songwriter qualities and Synthesizer in popsongdienlicher manners in between-to-close. Instead Sun realized this aesthetic basic renewal in the familiar volume context. And on expressed pleasant way with a completely friendly dudelnden piece the Pop, with that only occasionally a short, fine skirt moment through-gleams ("Razorblades"). Brought in in co-operation with the production house Blunoise, which likewise carried out recently the break with the Primat of the guitar wall. It stands firmly about which one did not have to be under any circumstances always convinced: Sun can afford it. Still another team from Gladbach, whose return is to be welcomed.

edit to add: i love "then the Stuendlein struck" [stuendlein is the diminutive of Stunde=hour]

Edited by Niko

edit to add: i love "then the Stuendlein struck" [stuendlein is the diminutive of Stunde=hour]

"Geknoedel" is also very nice ... here in Hassia we would call this translation engine "Babbelfisch"!

Edited by mikeweil

I informed him about his error - sorry if I spoiled the fun for a possible relisting .... ;)

but ..... maybe we will find out how dumb he really is.

Well, he can't change anything anymore with less than 12 hours to go.