Horace Tapscott

how is this lp? sealed 14.99

i have no h.t. exceppt that sonny criss cd he arranged

can u share w. me about this lp

Haven't heard this one, but while I'm certain it's a fine LP (I really dig HT!) I'm not sure this is the place to start with him. Personally, I dig his trio sessions most of all, though Dark Tree is a tremendous live date.

too bad johnny cakes i got it and got it good today- u no have now u no have!

Either I'm getting too old to understand...or this sentence makes no sense whatsoever. Of course it could be a combination thereof...

Too bad=unfortunately, Johnny cakes= term of endearment for John (maybe a Sopranos reference), I got it=Chewy bought the Tapscott, and got it good=bought it with zeel, u no have now=CD belongs to chewy instead of john - who would have gone right out and snatched the CD up asap if chewy had told me where it was (Johnny=big Tapscott fan), u no have=chewy rubbing it in.

Simple really. Most chewy posts are far more confusing than this.

CHEWSHBAG-- you know if Cecil shook your hand full-strength he could break at least five bones in yr right paw? & if he squeezed your nuts it'd be even worse?

i know it's tuff sometime when yr trying to be "provocative" but seriously if yr gonna be an asswipe, pls type longer sentences where some of yr natural weirdness & ebullience comes thru & we can grok to that.

when yr dumb, yr just a witless LONELY (couldn't be more obvious) jackoff... sorta sad but tiresome too.

you don't DESERVE a single Jackie Gleason record btw if you can't hear the relationship between that & Conquistador (say) so get it fucking together & listen harder 'k? Cecil & Jackie, each of Brooklyn at different times, send their love c/o edc (but i leave it to you to lick it off Maurice Gibb's chest).

I don't see what's getting you so worked up, Clem -- this isn't any more or less silly than his other rants.

Guy

Yes, but sadly Dial B for Barbara isn't. As are several others...

is the web page pit of date? are you looking for vinyl exclusively?

Dial B for Barbara is listed between numerous nice-looking items on the CDs page (also don't miss that besides CDs and LPs there is a Tapscott Solo Piano section...)

Has anyone ordered from them before?