The NFL Page

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My upset pick of the week is Buffalo over Dallas. Bills need the win and they'll get it.

In a day of upsets, I happened to pick the game where the favorite won. Pretty pathetic!!

I have a special interest in the AFC East, because my team is the Patriots. Looks like the Dolphins are really fading and are in big trouble. I expect that the Bills will be our closest rival and they're three games back. The Bills are a good team, especially defensively, but they've got big problems in their offense.

the browns looked good when it was 3-0.

yesterday only 2 road teams won.

the reason i know this is i have a football pool and a guy picked every home team and is kicking mucho ass. 5 secs of work and he's made $50. someone else did this earlier this season and only got 6/7 right.

i got 4/5 right this week.

ray lewis is the man, on the field.

i want a doo-cap like he has.

what about flutie "breaking" some ankles...

it's coming down to the titans and kc, in the afc.

ss1

Wanna talk about overlooked, lets talk about the Titans. The Pats get press! East Coast media bias, baby! Maybe not as much as New York teams, but they get plenty of national press compared to the small market teams. (with the exception of Green Bay. Farve, Farve, Farve, Blah, Farve).

Wait until this weekend. You'll see it everywhere. "Kill Bill vol. 2. Bellechick vs. Parcells" Plenty of press coming your way.

I hope Tennessee gets to play New England in the AFC playoffs. They match up very well against each other. B)

Wanna talk about overlooked, lets talk about the Titans. The Pats get press! East Coast media bias, baby! Maybe not as much as New York teams, but they get plenty of national press compared to the small market teams. (with the exception of Green Bay. Farve, Farve, Farve, Blah, Farve).

Wait until this weekend. You'll see it everywhere. "Kill Bill vol. 2. Bellechick vs. Parcells" Plenty of press coming your way.

I hope Tennessee gets to play New England in the AFC playoffs. They match up very well against each other. B)

Pats defeated Tennessee earlier this season, but I'd prefer to avoid them in the playoffs. :w Right now, they're looking really good; not that we aren't; but we don't dominate games like that. We just hang around and win on smarts and discipline.

Still, we should be getting our players back in the upcoming weeks. Too bad Rosey Colvin and David Patton and Mike Compton are out for the season.

Frankly, it's not Tennessee that really worries me; it's the Chiefs. Aint nobody getting near them. Tennesse can probably hang with them best score-for-score. We would just have to outsmart them with our defence but I just can't see any team with a mediocre offense like we have staying in the game with those scoring monsters.

week 11 picks

lock of the week

vikings - 4 1/2 vs oakland. the raiders are old and tired

best of the rest

eagles - 3 vs giants. mcnabb please this the season strong. pleazzzze

rams - 6 vs bears

chiefs - 6 vs bengals. not enough points for me to take the bengals

over 33 1/2 points miami/baltimore game

under 40 points tampa/green bay game

browns pick

the browns are a freakin' wreak

it hurts me to type this

upset special

cards + 6 vs browns

sunday night game

dallas + 4 vs new england

monday night game

under 41 1 /2 points in the steelers and 49ers game

ss1

I'm a little late to make picks as the games have already begun, but I've got two upset picks this week:

Bungles will beat KC! Yes, you heard it here.

Giants will defeat Philly. I think Fassell will get his team pumped.

I believe NE will defeat Dallas in a heavyweight matchup this evening.

I believe NE will defeat Dallas in a heavyweight matchup this evening.

Man, I hope not. The tension should be immense and hopefully this will be a nice, tight game. It hasn't felt this good to be a Dallas fan in a long time.

Right now I'm just killing time with an uneventful Miami/Baltimore game. Blah.

I'm the N.E. fan, Joe C., but I cannot claim that either team BADLY needs this game. Both are comfortably leading their divisions. I have a good healthy respect for Dallas and it won't be easy. I'm just assuming the Pats will find a way just as they have all season.

As or Cincy and K.C. I CALLED IT!!! :g

Cincy and K.C.  I CALLED IT!!!  :g

I had a bad feeling about this game all week. I was afraid that it would be one of the "lesser" opponents that would bring KC down instead of one of the hyped games like Denver or Minnesota. The Bengals played a great game and deserved to win. It's almost a relief that this "undefeated" hype can go away now. We'll see if the Chiefs can make a gut check and get it together. The Titans are looking pretty scary right now as are the Pats, Cowboys and Panthers. It ain't gonna be a cakewalk, that's for sure.

Aaah it will be easy for you guys next week.  The Raiders are on tap.  (Must be nice to be in an easy division  ;) ) Half the Raiders are to be suspended for steroids.

I don't think they can take ANYONE for granted, even the "Oakland Steroiders".

I'm just concerned who they might have to play in post-season. Some of these tough-division teams will be battle-hardened.

my sunday picks, last week wasn't so good

5 star lock

new england - 5 1/2 vs houston

upset special

seattle + 3 vs ravens

rest of my picks

colts - 3 vs bills

over 45 points in the raiders/chiefs game. kc might score 45 themselves

benglas - 3 vs san diego. the bengals could be in 1st place after the day is over

under 47 points in the minn/ detroit game

browns pick

browns - 3 in the steelers game. can my 2 team parlay come through?

sunday night

miami - 6 1/2 vs washington.

monday night

over 37 1/2 points in the tampa bay/ ny giants game

$$1

Already pm'd my congrats, Evan, before I saw your post here.

Yes, the rematch will be big (isn't it always?)

I think you guys are a lock for the playoffs now; especially the way you're playing.

Cripes, we've got a tough one in Indy this Sunday. It's not on any of the local channels here, but I get to listen on the radio (yippee!! :angry: )

Big game for me today is Pats at Indy.

I'm really concerned about this game. Manning only has a 4-4 record against us and Belichek finds ways to shut people down, but I think Indy is going to win this game in a close contest. It's at their house and they've got enough weapons to put points on the board.

If we lose this game, we've 9-3 and we've got a rejuvenated Miami coming into town next week. It's possible that New England will suddenly find themselves 9-4 and tied with the dreaded Dolphins for the division lead. Ughhh!

We'll take it one game at a time. Go Pats!

my killer picks

lock ol' the week

kc - 7 vs san diego. major ass kickin'

rest

new orleans +1 vs washington. saints suck on the road. i don't know why i'm pickin' them

eagles +1 1/2 vs carolina. remember i said the eagles are gonna win their division. they were my pre-season superbowl pick

under 51 1/2 points in the vikings/rams game

bengals + 3 vs pittsburgh. i have a feelin cowher is getting the boot at the end of the season

upset

pats + 4 vs indy. how do the pats do it with NO running game? must be the coaching

sunday night game

over 37 points in the tampa /j-ville game

monday night game

tenn - 1 1/2 vs jets

my browns pick

under 41 1/2 points vs seattle

the browns are totally unpredictable

ss1

looks like the old quicy carter has returned.

the boys took a major beatdown on turkey day

also the pack is whack.