how many people have same name as you?

The name isn't unique. My old rock 'n' roll drummer went on to play with a local metal singer who has the same name as me. There's a fusion drummer with my name in the NorthWest, Seattle maybe.

I'm just thrilled that when I Google my name there's felon with my name here in NJ. And hey, lookie - I share a last name with the sports memorabilia collector who specializes in OJ. Just the kind of crap I don't need to be connected to.

There's gotta be a bunch of 7/4s around this country. :cool:

And they're named David Beardsley.

Check this Secor out.

:wacko: Must be a very distant relative. And I plan to keep it that way.

Good idea. I know a lot of microtonalists. They out do record collectors and jazz fans for strangeness. :lol:

they make us free jazzers seem normal.

That's right.

I know a bunch of them too.

My last name (Kostur) is not very common, but the database say that there aren't any of us!

As it happens, just the other day UPS delivered two packages addressed to Glenn Kostur, but other labels on the boxes indicated that they were originally sent to a GK in Colorado. Apparently he moved, the packages got refused, and when someone did a search they came up with my address.

Sadly, nothing good in the packages; just stacks of brochures for some Pharm company. <_<

I have a very rare last name of german origin (only one family in Luxembourg, and only 485 people in the U.S, according to that website) and a common french first name. I thought the combination was unique.

But ten years ago, a guy from France with the same name found me on the internet and contacted me. He is from the Alsace region (it was part of Germany in the past), where many people also have a german last name and a french first name.

There is probably no other person with that name.

They show 6 people with the same name(Philip Quirk), but one is my father, who died about 4 years ago(old database). I also went on MSN.com to their white pages for the same name in NYC and found that they STILL list my father. I once Googled my name and found an Australian photographer(no relation).