My life is complete: thelil is here!!!

Big Al

This is good news. Personally, I wish a few more people from "over there" (hey, if I can't mention here there, I'm not going to mention there here. Or something like that.) would make their way to this board, even some I'm sure a few here would be unhappy with...

I know, I should just go over there sometimes, but that board is so big its overwhelming at times...

If they are still in Lois' pit, I'd like to see Brian Olewnick, Darryl Thomas and Jesus Marion Joseph pop over here--and stay.

I know I'd get some disagreement with this, but I'd like to see Monte over here. Our political forum needs a serious transfusion.

Edited by Jazzmoose

If they are still in Lois' pit, I'd like to see Brian Olewnick, Darryl Thomas and Jesus Marion Joseph pop over here--and stay.

I know I'd get some disagreement with this, but I'd like to see Monte over here. Our political forum needs a serious transfusion.

You are correct about receiving disagreement, at least from me--yes, we could benefit from a more balanced political forum, but, unless he has changed (which I doubt), Monte is incapable of reasoning when it comes to politics. In my previous post, my short wish list of emigres included two reasoned members of the opposition. Monte is an arrogant, inflexible, GOP-at-any-cost prick who never posted anything thought-provoking in the pit. Granted, we already have such posters here, but they are not as mean-spirited as Monte.