Soulful, Sultry ,Smooth Jazz Flautist Shana Kaye!

shey

Shana2small.jpg

Shana Kaye - New on the Smooth Jazz scene Flautist/Vocalist. Shana is currently in the studio working on her much anticipated debut Smooth Jazz CD, Shana Kaye has created a unique style soon to be felt and heard. Her impressive musical feel & technique can be heard on two tracks from Alfonzo Blackwell's (www.alfonzoblackwell.com) latest CD "Dance To This" where she is featured on "Take A Look" and "Inside My Heart". The mood for this track embodies a combination of intensity as well as majesty between the Jazz veteran Alfonzo and Shana. Shana Kaye evokes a sweet, sensitive yet powerful sound that will surely seduce its listeners into a whirlwind of bliss. Get ready for Shana Kaye's solo project!

• Soulful & Smooth Flautist

• Vocalist

• Songwriter

As this coming year kicks into high gear, Utopia Records is very busy with so many, many things… You get the hottest and latest news first, here at utopiarecordings.com! So, keep coming back to Utopia Records to see & hear this brilliant artist at work with her new album to be released in 2008.

More smooth music and information about Shana Kaye coming soon.

Check back!

Utopia Records

www.utopiarecordings.com

I wanna see her and the bari player gazing soulfully at each other. Or maybe one of them is gazing and the other has her eyes closed. Or...

BTW, assuming these people can play at all, how sad it must be to be a young female student in a jazz program and know that you even though you can play rings around one of these Anna Nicole Coltrane's, you're not pretty enough.

"how sad it must be to be a young female student in a jazz program and know that you even though you can play rings around one of these Anna Nicole Coltrane's, you're not pretty enough"

well, I tried pretty, but I just couldn't get Blue Note to sign me - it seems that flashing a little thigh at Lundvall is NO LONGER the sure way to musical success - anybody got any OTHER ideas? Here's my publicity photo:

post-1039-1200490182_thumb.jpg

Edited by AllenLowe