Happy Birthday BruceW!!

Hey Guys,

Thanks loads. It is great to have reached this 72nd year of birthdays. With all the stones and medical roadblocks that have come my way, I am very proud to say that I am still endeavoring to produce the best music I possibly can. I really appreciate the support and well wishes you guys extended to me.

Thanks again

BruceW

One caveat, I will continue to tout my Pistons as long as I can. :D:g:w :bwallace2:

Thanks to Jim making a post in my profile, it has come to my attention that I had almost no information there. I have just put in a little information and a personal photo so that my situation is a little more informative to you. Thanks all.

:bwallace2:

And the Pistons are still baaaaad, man, I mean bad. They have the second best record in the NBA right now today. And I BELIEVE they can win this year.

Thanks to Jim making a post in my profile, it has come to my attention that I had almost no information there. I have just put in a little information and a personal photo so that my situation is a little more informative to you. Thanks all.

And the Pistons are still baaaaad, man, I mean bad. They have the second best record in the NBA right now today. And I BELIEVE they can win this year.

Cool photo!

The Pistons will definitely be in it, but it's a long season and time will tell.

I'm a long time Laker fan, but I remember watching the Pistons back in the 50's when George Yardley was scoring like a maniac.

Cool photo!

The Pistons will definitely be in it, but it's a long season and time will tell.

I'm a long time Laker fan, but I remember watching the Pistons back in the 50's when George Yardley was scoring like a maniac.

Yard was the man in his day. One helluva a player. I can still remember when Pistons were the Fort Wayne Pistons....... dead giveaway on my age too.

Cool photo!

Yard was the man in his day. One helluva a player. I can still remember when Pistons were the Fort Wayne Pistons....... dead giveaway on my age too.

Showing my age too! I remember when they were in Fort Wayne, right around the time I started following basketball. I remember the Rochester Royals with Jack Twyman and Maurice Stokes (great player with a tragic end to his career) back then too.

• 6 years later...