I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the piss poor grammar, this site makes me want to hurl. That cutsie-pie bullshit and strikingly odd or abusive images of animals smacks of endorsing animal abuse or worse.

Perhaps that's the goal...I won't speculate.

k

thnx

bai

M'kay

Me like to Teasing Kureean.

Me spesall.

Pssh.

Such bullshit.

sgthulka.jpg

I think most of these pics are submitted by pet owners. Where is the abuse?

As for the silly language/spelling, it seems to work in this application, so fuck it. I mean really, how do you think cats and bugs and shit talk?

Aside from the piss poor grammar, this site makes me want to hurl. That cutsie-pie bullshit and strikingly odd or abusive images of animals smacks of endorsing animal abuse or worse.

Perhaps that's the goal...I won't speculate.

k

thnx

bai

M'kay

Me like to Teasing Kureean.

Me spesall.

Pssh.

Such bullshit.

sgthulka.jpg

I think most of these pics are submitted by pet owners. Where is the abuse?

As for the silly language/spelling, it seems to work in this application, so fuck it. I mean really, how do you think cats and bugs and shit talk?

Pet owner here, OK?

For the record, I have two cats as a mater of fact. Well, our Main Cat and the Auxiliary Emergency Back-up Kitten [please note the sense of humor here...now get off me]. But two pets in fact. So if you're going with an anti-pet owner argument, save your breath. And a kitten crying or in a sandwich [while posing for the moron who photographed the animal] is abusive. Sorry if you don't like that point of view. Pardon my love for animals.

What I object to is the Wall-Mart greeter intelligence level of the sickening sweet cute baby talk.

Edited by GoodSpeak

What I object to is the Wall-Mart greeter intelligence level of the sickening sweet cute baby talk. OK?

While we're on the subject of grammar, it's actually Wal Mart with one L.

On a serious note of course.

:lol:

Yesterday I heard they are changing the corporate image by changing the name/signage/etc to Walmart - one word. :blink: