FOX News

JSngry

I swear, the art of pranksterism is almost defunct. Fox certainly had a beef, but their response shows all the subtlty, cleverness, and intellegence of Mike Tyson on a crack binge.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20030929/.../D7TS4F400.html

CNN's Tucker Carlson Angry Over Phone Flap

Sep 29, 10:54 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Conservative CNN commentator Tucker Carlson's snide humor backfired on him - and his wife. While defending telemarketers during a segment on "Crossfire" last week, the bow-tied co-host was asked for his home phone number. Carlson gave out a number, but it was for the Washington bureau of Fox News, CNN's bitter rival.

The bureau was deluged with calls. To get back at him, Fox posted Carlson's unlisted home number on its Web site. After his wife was inundated with obscene calls, Carlson went to the Fox News bureau to complain. He was told the number would be taken off the Web site if he apologized on the air. He did, but that didn't end the anger.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Carlson called Fox News "a mean, sick group of people."

Fox spokeswoman Irena Briganti said Carlson got what he deserved. "CNN threw the first punch here. Correcting this mistake was good journalism."

Fox News sucks ass. (Can I copyright that phrase, by the way? Maybe if it's "Fox News sucks ass in a fair and balanced manner" it would be picked up by Fox itself).

I recently got my cable modem connection back after a six month hiatus and part of the deal is "free" basic cable TV. The only news channel in the basic package is Fox News. Needless to say, basic cable sucks. :)

Little turd got what he deserved!

Anyone as young as he is wearing a bow tie should be punished! And what the hell did he expect????

Glad to see politics stays just on the politics forum! ;)

Which photo of the wimp to you like most????

TuckerCarlson.jpg

"I'm so mad! I'm gonna tell my Mommy!"

Carlson,%20Tucker_jpg.jpg

Edited by BERIGAN

Juvenile,unprofessional and a fireable offense and that applies to both sides.The only way that he might have deserved to have his home phone given out is if he gave out the home phone of one of the Fox personnel. Other than that both CNN and FOX should get their asses out of the sandbox and grow up.