Rachael Ray Donut Ad Pulled!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I always thought Dunkin' Donuts was run by idiots...

I'm not sure where the anger towards DD comes from. Unless you're blaming them for intentionally putting her in a scarf designed to strike fear into the hearts of the lunatic right?

I'm not sure where the anger towards DD comes from. Unless you're blaming them for intentionally putting her in a scarf designed to strike fear into the hearts of the lunatic right?

It's bad karma. :w

Because Rachael dislikes Chinese food?

:lol:

Because Rachael dislikes Chinese food?

:lol:

Well there you go...what goes around, comes around. :party:

I'll tell you where the anger towards Dunkin' Donuts comes from. It comes from growing up in New England and watching them take over every corner with their shitty, ugly outlets, like some corporate blight. DD should never in a million years have given in to the far-right crazies by pulling this add, it just encourages those dangerous wackjobs. NOW they can say they were correct about the scarf, otherwise Dunkin' Donuts wouldn't have pulled the add, etc. Thanks a lot, but that's about what I'd expect from the Dunkin' Donuts weasels.

Dunkin' Donuts is my "crap breakfast" of choice. The closest one (12 miles away) closed but our daughter moved to Chicago and I've been there a bunch in the last 8 months. For Christmas she gave me one of their "gift cards". I will take a large black coffee and two "old fashioned". Thank you. Then I'm off to the studio. :excited:

Dunkin' Donuts is my "crap breakfast" of choice. The closest one (12 miles away) closed but our daughter moved to Chicago and I've been there a bunch in the last 8 months. For Christmas she gave me one of their "gift cards". I will take a large black coffee and two "old fashioned". Thank you. Then I'm off to the studio. :excited:

Proof our society has too much money and we either have too much "free time" or we don't know how to manage it well. :ph34r:

:g :g :g :g :g

Proof our society has too much money and we either have too much "free time" or we don't know how to manage it well. :ph34r:

:g :g :g :g :g

That reply only deals with the money part. The rest is more important.

I mean, for real man, I grew up in the south, where there were real doughnut shops with real doughnuts. And now I live in a neighborhood where this really nice, elderly Chinese lady and her husband get up every day and make their shit from scratch and damn is it good (best apple fritters in the history of the world!). Plus, we got "local chains" like Shipley's that rule the drool, and there's always Krispy Kreme made hot NOW, etc.

Point being - Dunkin' Donuts makes these candy/dough concoctions and calls them "donuts". Good for them, but I ain't buyin' it.

Hell, we don't even have a Dunkin' Donuts anywhere near us, or if we do, I don't know where it is. If there is one, think it must be for Yankees. :g

Hell, we don't even have a Dunkin' Donuts anywhere near us, or if we do, I don't know where it is. If there is one, think it must be for Yankees. :g

I take exception to that. I'm a Yankee, and I hate their (so-called) donuts, I hate their coffee, their stores, and their whole crappy chain.