If I have to be stranded on a desert island. . . .

"Would You Rather"

It was introduced to me by a group of people in Astoria, of all places. My answer to one of Dan's questions, though, is, without question, Maria Sharapova.

Grace Kelly was beautiful. I don't know that I've ever seen any of her movies. Recommendations?

Hey Lon, if you do get around to setting up that studio, you ought to rethink your seating... airline seats are the worst!

I wouldn't mind being stranded with tennis phenom: Ana Ivanovic

ana-ivanovic11.jpg

like if i went to ohio state university, i would enter some guy's room and he would have on his buckeyes cap and on the wall he would have a poster of scarlett johnson and his computer screen wallpaper would be anne hathway? i guess. jesus i am missing out.

Do you mean Scarlett Johansson?

like if i went to ohio state university, i would enter some guy's room and he would have on his buckeyes cap and on the wall he would have a poster of scarlett johnson and his computer screen wallpaper would be anne hathway? i guess. jesus i am missing out.

Do you mean Scarlett Johansson?

The Buckeyes cap is just ... weird.

Mandy can hang with me in my Studio any day....

If were talking fantasy and music in addition to Mandy Moore I would have to include Shelby Lynne and Neko Case.

Add A custom Les Paul, 60's SG, couple nice Gibson ES Archtops, 4 Taylor's one a 12 string.

Grand Piano, Vintage Hammond w/ Leslie and Fender Rhodes.

All Sixties Tube amps of course. Vox, Orange, Twins..

Island = Mustique

Nevertheless, Jazzmoose is on the right track. If you're stranded on a desert island, and not a Fantasy Island (in your best Ricardo Montaban), a pampered pop singer or tennis star is the last mf person you want there with you. No end to the whining. :rfr

All of the whining the movie actress or tennis actress does will turn into passion into time. I have found out that if anyone spends enough time with they end up loving me. At first I might seem a bit of a smartass, but that cynism draws them in like honey does a bear. :lol:

"Would You Rather"

It was introduced to me by a group of people in Astoria, of all places. My answer to one of Dan's questions, though, is, without question, Maria Sharapova.

Grace Kelly was beautiful. I don't know that I've ever seen any of her movies. Recommendations?

Hey Lon, if you do get around to setting up that studio, you ought to rethink your seating... airline seats are the worst!

She was in "Rear Window." You must have seen that one...