Concord summer sale

T.D.

I'm ready to hit "purchase" but it's not giving me the free ones?

I had the same problem. E-mailed Concord, but no response yet.

I wonder if perhaps the sale applies only to the 100 or so CDs listed directly under the sale sign. That would be fairly lame, though there are a handful of interesting discs there. I guess we'll know more tomorrow.

I wonder if perhaps the sale applies only to the 100 or so CDs listed directly under the sale sign. That would be fairly lame, though there are a handful of interesting discs there. I guess we'll know more tomorrow.

I just experimented, and that appears to be the case (3-for-2 only applies to the specific CDs listed on the sale page).

I just experimented, and that appears to be the case (3-for-2 only applies to the specific CDs listed on the sale page).

...that sucks...but on the other hand...I saw a buch of cds for $8.98 with free shipping I'd like...plus the 10% discount. Still a decent deal!

...that sucks...but on the other hand...I saw a buch of cds for $8.98 with free shipping I'd like...plus the 10% discount. Still a decent deal!

That seems to be in effect all the time. Every time I've checked, the $8.98 price (for most OJCs, etc.), the 10% off with a "CMG" code (2, 3, or 4), and the free shipping for $50+ have been there. The only problem is that it's hit-or-miss on which titles are available (unlike the old Fantasy days when EVERYTHING was available).

Oh well, it was a fun exercise in planning & hunting. Gotta keep those skills up to snuff! Plus I refined my hunting list & didn't spend a dime! (It also reminded me I am going to have to get a couple of Rev. Gary Davis albums from somewhere real soon.)

Yeah, I got a similar reply. Bummer.

Apologies for starting a false alarm thread. Moderators, feel free to delete the thread if you prefer...

Actually your thread was most helpful. I realized they had a bunch of limited edition OJC I was looking for at 9 bucks. I used the free shipping and the code on this thread, and got a very good deal after all

Yeah, I got a similar reply. Bummer.

Apologies for starting a false alarm thread. Moderators, feel free to delete the thread if you prefer...

Actually your thread was most helpful. I realized they had a bunch of limited edition OJC I was looking for at 9 bucks. I used the free shipping and the code on this thread, and got a very good deal after all

Yup, a most helpful reminder. :tup

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...