Anyone have trouble with orders from Jazz Loft?

peterintoronto

just have had a problem with some of your behavior and what i perceive as a fairly immature attitude. want another example? how about the fact that you've uploaded my picture into your profile as your own personal photo. what's up with that?

Why did I add your photo to my profile? Because you seem to have a hard-on for looking at my profile. Why? Don't you know that every time you look at my profile, it logs it on the right-hand side of the page? I caught you, baby! Are you hoping you'll one day find a pic of me looking dapper with a top-hat and monocle?

And if you've got such a beef with member's links, here's a bright idea: CONTACT THE MEMBER YOU HAVE BEEF WITH.

It strikes me that that behavior would be the mature thing do, no?

Don't worry, if you ever make a cool music blog, I'll give you a shout out too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JazzLoft

Okay, I had to chime in on this guy. He did place an order with us. He was extremely difficult to work with, calling me a liar and beyond, no matter what I tried to do for him. It turns out his apartment number was left off the order so it got returned to me. When I emailed him about this, he again called me a liar and made unreasonable demands. I resent the package and it was AGAIN returned by the Canadian post office. I guess he finally got it because I haven't heard from him. Anyone who deals with me knows I go out of the way to work with folks. Just had to defend myself here.

Best wishes,

Alan

JAZZLOFT.COM

Okay, I had to chime in on this guy. He did place an order with us. He was extremely difficult to work with, calling me a liar and beyond, no matter what I tried to do for him. It turns out his apartment number was left off the order so it got returned to me. When I emailed him about this, he again called me a liar and made unreasonable demands. I resent the package and it was AGAIN returned by the Canadian post office. I guess he finally got it because I haven't heard from him. Anyone who deals with me knows I go out of the way to work with folks. Just had to defend myself here.

Best wishes,

Alan

JAZZLOFT.COM

Unreasonable demands? Yeah, shame on me for expecting a disc get from the U.S. to Canada in less than 80 days. :rolleyes: You screwed up. How about an apology? Oh wait, you'd rather 'defend yourself'.

Guest JazzLoft

Best wishes,

Alan

JAZZLOFT.COM

Unreasonable demands? Yeah, shame on me for expecting a disc get from the U.S. to Canada in less than 80 days. :rolleyes: You screwed up. How about an apology? Oh wait, you'd rather 'defend yourself'.

I'm pretty sure I already did.

Guest Bill Barton

Indeed. We're all at the mercy of the USPS (or a combination of the USPS and the system in whatever country we reside in). In my experience, the postal system is usually pretty dependable but when it does screw it up it does it in a big way.

My two cents: I've always received reliable and courteous service from Alan at Jazz Loft.

I'll say!

http://www.youngmedia.org.au/mediachildren...hunderpants.htm

Name of movie - Thunderpants

Rating - PG

Consumer advice lines - Low level violence and low level coarse language

Length - 88 minutes

YMA review:

Thunderpants is the story of Patrick Smash, who was born with a very unique gift, two stomachs and the ability to control, at will, extremely volatile flatulence. As a baby, Patrick's gift created a number of problems for the family, such as violently explosive nappies. After being hospitalised from Patrick's exploding nappies, Patrick's father leaves home for a more quite life leaving Patrick and his older sister to be raised by their mother.

Problems really begin to develop for Patrick when he starts school, as he is continuously ostracised and bullied by other children as a result of his "problem". At school, Patrick develops a friendship with Alan A Allen, a boy genius with absolutely no sense of smell. Alan Allen uses his genius to invent Thunderpants 1, unique pants designed to solve Patrick's problem. At this point Alan A Allen is snatched up by men in black and taken to America where his genius is used in an attempt to save an orbiting space station in dire straits. The situation develops to the point where Alan A Allen can only save the space station by creating a rocket ship powered by Patrick's flatulence. This provides Patrick with a chance of fulfilling his life long dream of becoming an astronaut. In the end Patrick's bottom saves the day, and Patrick becomes a hero and the envy of all those who ridiculed him.

I live in a small city that is a suburb of the great city that is Toronto called Montreal and i never had any problem with the service at JazzLoft , au contraire Alan has always took time to answer my queries in an effective fashion and i always was satisfied at 100 % in my business with him.

Omly reason i have not bought from him lately is the lamentable condition of the Looney.

This will be the last post I will make on this subject.

Alan apparently left off my apartment number on the package twice. In the 80 days it took for the package to arrive, I was accused by Alan of having actually received the package on numerous occasions, and was never apologized to.

Forum members can make their own decisions about Alan, and whether or not to buy from him. Fortunately, there are enough reputable and honest vendors I deal with, who I'm certain would own up to their mistakes, if and when they happened.

These are the people with whom I prefer to do business with, and will continue supporting.

Edited by peterintoronto

Whatever you think of the USPS, trust me the Canadian postal service is much worse. Having lived in Canada most of my life I'm actually really impressed by the USPS. And it's got Saturday deliveries.

People here (I'm in Canada right now) have told me that Netflix failed in Canada because of the postal system. (I know that's just hearsay but I don't know how to confirm it.)

Whatever you think of the USPS, trust me the Canadian postal service is much worse. Having lived in Canada most of my life I'm actually really impressed by the USPS. And it's got Saturday deliveries.

People here (I'm in Canada right now) have told me that Netflix failed in Canada because of the postal system. (I know that's just hearsay but I don't know how to confirm it.)

I agree. When I first moved here I was amazed at how fast things were actually delivered to me. Less than a week from California? Unheard of in Canada.

• 2 years later...