Jazz and related CD's for sale

Some nice stuff here, I think, including a few Clean Feed and ESP-Disk titles which I have duplicates of.

All are promos but few have been played more than a couple of times if at all. The tray cards may have hole punches or divots in the barcodes, but nothing horrendous.

Please pay with Pay Pal; first two discs in the US are shipped free, international write and we'll figure out something cheap and zippy.

UPDATE: Since it seems to be confusing for everybody, just PM me with your wants and we'll figure it out. First come, first served. This stuff is priced to move, but multiple (and larger) orders will benefit in some way. Thanks.

Barnacled - Charles - (ESP) weird ROCK of some sort, I think $5

M41 – The Orbit of Sirius – (self-released CD-R) wild trio with Alvin Fielder, Chris Parker (p), Andrew Lamb (reeds) NOW $3

Ravish Momin – Sound Dissolving Sound – (Sachimay) solo percussion, $2

Yximaloo - Unpop - (ESP) NOT JAZZ, no idea what it is but why not take a chance? $5

Edited by clifford_thornton

not necessarily "bad," but it does seem unfair to reward those who don't follow a rule that you set. btw, i like the post->pm idea. it gives other members a heads-up on what's probably gone and what remains, and also saves you the trouble of having to update your original post every time someone contacts you. i was just disappointed to miss out and wanted to let off a little steam. anyway, how could i stay mad at someone who uses the great clifford thornton as a handle. ;)