animated album covers

couw

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Y'know, if you wanted to make Dan happy, you could put JTC on the cover of Herbie's INVENTIONS AND DIMENSIONS and have him get run over by HERE COME THE THREE SOUNDS.

Or maybe couw could have Monk run him down on his avatar.

If you run out of ideas, we could switch genres. How about putting James T Cat on a Dixie Chicks cover instead? :lol:

If you have to do a Hancock JTC, maybe 'Thrust'?

that's the one where he flies his spaceship by playing organ at the same time isn't it? I have always wondered what the course of that vehicle would look like; my guess is he crashlands the thing after an all too quirky wild ride. Ouch!

Africa: you can find the thrust cover at walmart.com at 500x500 resolution. (& I'm glad you like the Lou [that sounds worse than it reads])

Just thought of one that would be very conducive but enormously time consuming. Have you seen the cover of Benny Golson's Pick a Number From One to Ten? It shows a rotary dial phone with each of the numbers displaying the musicians on that cut.

So, you could show the dial spinning from each location, and as it comes back, that number's players pops in.

Would be way cool, but I don't expect you to actually do it, John! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you're thinking... icon8.gif

You're welcome to take this one, John. I'm kind of busy right now. :P

I was also thinking of having the doors open up to a puppet show or something. Now that would be silly. :lol:

I'm really busy myself, there's a BFT coming up!

those opening doors fit rather well with my worst fears for what you'd have your talent work out with this one...

• 2 months later...