BFT #63 Signup

RDK

I meant to post this earlier in the week but unexpectedly got very busy at work. The tracks have been selected and sequenced - I just need to format for uploading and should be able to supply a link by Monday. Not sure if we'll go quite that soon though since I figured we'd wait until Nate posted his answers for #62. I was hoping to keep this one download only since my burner's a bit wonky at the moment, but I can burn a few discs if necessary. The "discs" wil be mp3 sourced anyway, so there won't be any sound quality advantage to a physical disc.

I had originally planned for a single disc worth of music, but a theme started to develop that caused me to split it into two parts... and of course I then just had to fill the discs (well, not quite). But the tracks are a bit longer than average, so I think there are "only" about 19 or 20 tracks altogether. These are always a lot of fun to put together, and I think I realized a few things about my personal tastes while doing so.

So drop me a PM or simply post here (or better yet, both) and I'll get the download link to you in a few days.

Thanks!

Edited by RDK

Ray, if I'm not mistaken, we're only PM-ing the links, not making them public. For the band's sake, y'know.

No problem.

Meant to get them out today, but got busy at work. Links will go out in the a.m.

All are welcome to sign up. Just PM or post here.