Fun With Captions

Jim R

This game has already been done here on the board, but I wonder why we don't do it more often. The "Silly Album Covers" thread was a great example, but with all those photos on one thread, it took about a year for each page to load on my system. :( Anyway, let's see what we can come up with for this:

yt1.jpg

From the horse:

"I know, I know, make a right at the light. Jesus- it's 2003! Why can't you get an engine for that thing?"

From the man:

"Yessir, everything I own I got from dumpster-diving... even the HORSE!"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has already been done here on the board, but I wonder why we don't do it more often. The "Silly Album Covers" thread was a great example, but with all those photos on one thread, it took about a year for each page to load on my system. :( Anyway, let's see what we can come up with for this:

yt1.jpg

From the horse:

"I know, I know, make a right at the light. Jesus- it's 2003! Why can't you get an engine for that thing?"

From the man:

"Yessir, everything I own I got from dumpster-diving... even the HORSE!"

"Hey ladies, Check me out!"

"I've got Zoom-Zoom!"

"Man, I've got horsepower!"

"Monster truckin'!"

"Get your motor running.... head out on the highway.... lookin' for adventure...." :w

----------------------

I've got a question: Usually when my wife sees some guy in one of those giant monster truck, she cracks a joke that he must be trying to make up for something. ;)

I wonder if the same goes for this guy? :lol:

This game has already been done here on the board, but I wonder why we don't do it more often.  The "Silly Album Covers" thread was a great example, but with all those photos on one thread, it took about a year for each page to load on my system.  :(  Anyway, let's see what we can come up with for this:

yt1.jpg

And the winner of this years Amish Daytona 500 is...

sorry couldn't resist :P

Edited by Evan

"Hey good lookin', we'll be back to pick you up later."

(said through a Mr. Microphone of course.) ;)

:lol:

One of the all time great commercial moments! "It's Mr. Microphone! Impress your friends, harass strangers, make a jackass out of yourself!" :g

I used to like to put a radio under my sister's bed and in the middle of the night, make scary noises with the Mr. Microphone.

It used to really freak her out. :lol:

That was fun! :P