Live from Small's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Killer Ray Appleton's set is nice if you like your bop hard. :g Rotondi, DiRubbo and Hazeltine in the band.

And I am definitely looking forward to next weekend's appearance, with Brian Lynch and Ian Hendrickson-Smith. I realized last night that with the video feed, I don't have to wait for the music to be added to the archive, I can roll Goldwave and catch it live.

Killer Ray Appleton's set is nice if you like your bop hard. :g Rotondi, DiRubbo and Hazeltine in the band.

And I am definitely looking forward to next weekend's appearance, with Brian Lynch and Ian Hendrickson-Smith. I realized last night that with the video feed, I don't have to wait for the music to be added to the archive, I can roll Goldwave and catch it live.

...man, that's a dated photo of Killer...taken at the Jazz Kitchen down the street from my house; my home base for live jazz.

...generally Killer talks through half the set (his days with Coltrane, Wes, Freddie and others, how much Michael Jackson makes, how much the rappers make and how he makes too little :rolleyes: ) but he's a great guy!

m

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...