Kennedy Assasination Poll

Who Done It?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey, I want some of what Nigel Hamilton is smoking! :P

Seriously, I could rule out a conspiracy, except for Jack Ruby. His actions just don't make sense to me. I understand being upset about the president, but he just didn't seem like the type of fellow who would give up everything in his life to avenge the president. Something doesn't smell right to me (and I'm not talking about James T. Cat's breath :P ).

Book or no book, I don't believe that Oswald acted alone.

Honest to gosh, knowing what I know about Texas politicians and politicians coming out of Texas, I don't laugh at the thought of LBJ having had a hand.

I have no answers, but don't believe the lone gunman answer either.

And "Forensic Files" on Court TV showed how the Zapruder film captured Connoly's jacket being blown open by the impact of the shot immediately after Kennedy is shot.

Plus, how do you account for the fact of Connoly's wounds and where they came from? Were there now TWO shooters from the rear? :rolleyes::wacko:

Forensic Files also showed a fascinating result explaining how the "magic" bullet could end up the way it did, with no damage to the head, but flattening of the sides:

It came out of Kennedy in a tumbling motion. And here's a fact: Connolly's wound in his back wasn't round, it was oblong, like a tumbling bullet would.

And another fact: bullet's exiting cadavers tumbled.

And tumbling bullets keep tumbling, showing no damage to the head but lots of flattening.

The Zapruder film tells us more than Mrs. Connolly can because not only is physical reaction shown but things like his coat coming open shows exactly when he was hit, concommitant to Kennedy being hit in the throat.

And even if literally it was a lone bullet, a lone gunman (I'm not saying it is, I haven't personally been convinced, and I'm not the "IT CAN ONLY BE THIS WAY" type of guy anyway), I just don't believe that Oswald acted on his own, without support, without perhaps manipulation. . . .

It doesn't ultimately matter I think. The sad thing in my mind's eye is that there were many important men who were silenced during a span of some few years around this time. And it's awful to think it happened (happens) here. But it's reality, human reality, American reality. Disheartening reality.

I have a hard time believing that organized crime didn't have some involvement in the assassination. Without the likes of Sam Giancanna and Johnny Roselli, Kennedy would not have been elected. They and theirs certainly had every reason to believe that this kind of assistance would be appreciated and, as a result, reciprocated. The last thing they ever expected was that Bobby would develop a major Jones for all things mafiosi and that he would, with Jack's acquiescence, begin steering the Justice Department precisely in the direction they didn't want to go. These aren't the kind of guys you mess with without the risk of some serious retribution.

Up over and out.