New software, new warning system

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually...Jazzmoose is onto it. He's elucidating the correct pronunciation AND derivation of the phrase in question.

Surprised you missed THAT one DEEP !

Patricia - the answer is the pronunciation used on THE HONEYMOONERS when Ralph wanted to learn Polo and he and Norton were perusing a book and got to section on...POLO PONIES.

Edited by Harold_Z

No need to apologise.

It is those who have rushed to embrace D'Imperio and said nothing about his treatment of Chris who puzzle me.

Bev,

Thanks for your answers regarding the "ignore" button. It was just as I suspected-for you, it doesn't matter if there is an "ignore" function, you will not engage it. If this is a common attitude, than it does not bode well for the idea that the future upgrade of this board's software to include an ignore function is going to save the day.

Now let me get to your post I have quoted above.

I don't get this at all.

Look, people react differently to different people. Some people see Wingy's posts as, most of the time, a laugh riot. Some people take his posts way too seriously. And some are surely offended by him.

But calling a failure to oppose him "cold moral cowardice" is simply a projection of your ideal world on the rest of us. Kindly dismount your high horse.

I don't know Dan....In retrospect, I feel I Should have said Wingy/DEEP went too far in his comments towards Chris (And Lord knows I have said some things about Chris :winky: )

But what he was doing was simply a cruel, pointless personal attack, ...at first I read it to be Wingy being Wingy and that Chris was having a laugh, clearly he wasn't.....and I feel I should have called Wingy an asshole a few days back...coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Sorry Chris.

Edited by BERIGAN

Can rule 5 of the forum rules now be forgotten about

v. We do not tolerate multiple memberships or aliases: We allow one account per member. Anyone found to have multiple accounts will have one or more of those accounts deleted and face possible banning.

or can we all join in ?

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I hope I won't ruin STAPLETON'S or CHRISTIERN JORGENSON'S day but Mike Ricci has e mailed me twice in the last day inviting me back to ALLABOUTGIZZ.

I told him I was considered to be a Leper there and probably should leave it alone for Jorgenson & Stapleton to ROMP FREELY with opinions uncontested.

DEEP :unsure:

(PEEK-A-BOO, JORGY...WE CAN SEE YOU NOT IGNORING AGAIN)

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Mike Ricci has e mailed me twice in the last day inviting me back to ALLABOUTGIZZ.

bigyawn.gif

CONTESTIPATED,

Don't worry. I think I'll demure.

I've found a new home here and besides, STAPLETON & CHRISTIERN JORGENSON need a haven that is ANTISEPTIC, so I think ALLABOUTGIZZ is better without DEEP......LOOK OUT EVERYBODY...IT'S DEEP!!!

DEEP

I hope I won't ruin STAPLETON'S or CHRISTIERN JORGENSON'S day but Mike Ricci has e mailed me twice in the last day inviting me back to ALLABOUTGIZZ.

I told him I was considered to be a Leper there and probably should leave it alone for Jorgenson & Stapleton to ROMP FREELY with opinions uncontested.

DEEP :unsure:

(PEEK-A-BOO, JORGY...WE CAN SEE YOU NOT IGNORING AGAIN)

Well DEEP , I have emails that say the opposite. I thought I should email Mr Ricci

and ask his permission to reproduce them here.. then I thought better of it... BUT another traveller of the boards has posted over there, Ricci's " supposed" statement to you.

It could be true.. it could be false...

But I could post his emails to me about you...which were not complimentary

What value would it have?

Very little..

you're basking in your self centered glory that you are The Man of the Jazz Bulletinn Boards

4000 views of a piece of shit.. doesn't make it it jewel... it remains an often viewed piece of shit......

I really wasn't against you

I complained.. if that's what it was.. about Bombastics attack on you... Jeez I was upset at the vehemence of his attack... but the turn of events since.. and your self serving posts, the lies you perpertrated when you came to this board to belittle the other one... has totally soured my stomach of you and the boards I visit.

Gloat away...

Maybe I'll be as rude as you and post Ricci's comments to me.. about you.. without his permission.

and fuck ( you like that word) the bulletin boards..

Yours truely

P.D. the MotherFUCKer

Get a fucking life... get some humanity... FUCKING grow up!!!!!![/size =14]

Edited by P.D.