Jim Alfredson: "In Memorandom"

CJ Shearn

All these comments and not one mention of the terrific tribute to "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway"? Love how the title gives it away (no, I'm not gonna say it! There's enough "Lamb" fans around here to know which track I'm talking about!)

It arrived Saturday and I haven't had a chance to listen to all of it yet. I'm hoping I can get an hour or so to just walk around the neighborhood listening to this thru headphones/earplugs; just let it sink in, y'know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved the audio samples, but when I went to pull the trigger with PayPal, they quoted me $20.00 for shipping. Is this a glitch or am I painfully out of the loop with shipping charges in the US?

Just now saw this. USPS changed their side-server implementation without telling anyone and it was spitting out all kinds of crazy exorbitant shipping prices. It's back to normal now.

Under 20 copies left of this disc.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to mention that since this CD is paid for (which was my goal; to break even) that any orders will count as a "forum donation" for our 2010 fundraiser. :)

Next time you are home with some free time, please burn a cdr of it - my copy has a large booger in the middle and won't play. Do not send a regular copy.

I'd like to mention that since this CD is paid for (which was my goal; to break even) that any orders will count as a "forum donation" for our 2010 fundraiser. :)

Next time you are home with some free time, please burn a cdr of it - my copy has a large booger in the middle and won't play. Do not send a regular copy.

Sorry, I thought this was a PM. :unsure: