A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I know the quote and the character, but I assumed you were referring to the Brando/Sheen film. Most people are, when they say "The Horror. The Horror".

That quote was taken from the book.

I like the film too, but it stole...er borrowed so much from Conrad's book that I felt the film was a bit compromised as a result. I mean the idea was terrific. The filmmaker should have covered his tracks a little better.

Advice for Patty:

I would love to talk books with you, but I doubt that DEEP wants BOOK CHATTER on his thread.

Just a HUNCH... ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once told by my mother that she found it really depressing that, no matter how long we live, we will never have the opportunity to read everything worthwhile which has been written, even in English.

Sobering thought: if I read one book per week, I would not live long enough to finish my own personal library of 3000 hardback books (averaging 300-400 pages each.)

Nevermind being able to read all the good books; I can't even finish my own library.

DEEP: you've just entered the SAHARA. The next OASIS is 6 months away. You can do it!!!

Patricia, In the film made about the making of Apocalypse Now by Eleanor Coppola, there is a scene where Francis tells about directing Brando. FC kept saying, just like in the book.....until he realized that despite FC giving a copy of the book to Brando, Brando never read it.

It was a book I read in high school. Admittedly, it's challenging for a high schooler, but it was assigned reading at the time.

Now it's probably Harry Potter in the high schools. ;)

I hate to interrupt the ongoing conversation, but this seems like the best place to make note of the way I have been treated by DEEP's nemesis, Mike Ricci of All About Jazz.

Thanks to Hans, I have become aware of how Ricci has chosen to attack me.

Here's the link:

http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread....37990#post37990

Basically, I repeated my Weinstock interview question request over there, and this is the last thing Ricci has posted:

Don't want to sound like I'm doggin' Dan, but a few weeks back he acted like a horse's ass pimping another board, then dissed this board by saying we weren't a community.

He launches this thread asking for our help, people take the time to make a few suggestions (essentially helping him do his job) then he never checks back and thanks people. Nice guy.

Well, I went medieval on his ass and have challenged him to ban me, so I will be thrilled to join DEEP in the AAJ Hall of "Shame" shortly, I am sure.

Edited by Dan Gould

It's really quite simple, Patricia:

He attacked me for absolutely no good or reasonable reason and did it in an especially disengenuous way-"I don't want to dog Dan" and then proceeds to dog me.

I will never return to that forum again-clearly I am not welcome-and went out with guns blazing. Could I have been less obnoxious?

Let me put it this way. Since the occasional troubles here have led to the comparison to being at a party at a private home or club: After being the object of an unprovoked attack by the owner of the house, I decided to leave a little "present" in the punchbowl on my way out.

I gotta put my two cents in here.

I must politely disagree with some of Patty's comments, for the incident with Dan pretty much highlights all that is wrong with Mike's board.

First of all, Patty, one thing I like about Dan is his passion and emotion. I tend to be emotionally-restrained on boards myself, but for Dan to do so would be dishonest and a violation of his personality. Dan: stay the way you are.

Mike has always appeared as "nice" to me, but he has no right interrupting threads and directing them like a traffic cop. Well, he may have the right, but that's intrusive shit to me; and I aint posting in those kinds of boards.

I much prefer Jim A's attitude here: it's his board and he has the right to come down on people, but his is extremely tolerant and doesn't try to direct threads like Mike did there. Allow people to be themselves. If they end up annoying everyone then they are skating on thin ice and can end up being banned like GregM was.

For God's sake, allow people to be themselves. Jim A. does. Mike Ricci, apparently has more difficulty doing that.

Mike jumps in to interrupt the interesting discussion between Kevin B and Chris A. I was learning all kinds of stuff in that exchange. It was a fascinating if contentious discussion. Ricci steps in for what?? I don't need that kind of crap.

Kudos to you, Dan. Keep on TRUCKING!! :tup

this seems like the best place to make note of the way I have been treated by DEEP's nemesis, Mike Ricci of All About Jazz.

Well, I went medieval on his ass and have challenged him to ban me, so I will be thrilled to join DEEP in the AAJ Hall of "Shame" shortly, I am sure.

GHOUL(D),

I don't mean to cut into your 15 minutes of "SHAME" but,

Ricci is not my "Nemesis" nor am I in his "Hall of Shame".

According to personal E mails from Ricci I can rejoin the community any time I want to now that it's the New Year.

I choose NOT to participate there and have found solace in my Thread of Sanctuary, although many are trying to take the onus away from my intent by changing the subject on a 5 post basis - you seem to have joined that elite group of interlopers as well.

Why not start a thread of your own with your complaint and quest. Why does everyone choose to squat like nesters on this thread?

In short, people: QUIT FUCKING TREADING ON MY THREAD!!

DEEP

(I don't drink)

I choose NOT to participate there and have found solace in my Thread of Sanctuary, although many are trying to take the onus away from my intent by changing the subject on a 5 post basis - you seem to have joined that elite group of interlopers as well.

Why not start a thread of your own with your complaint and quest. Why does everyone choose to squat like nesters on this thread?

In short, people: QUIT FUCKING TREADING ON MY THREAD!!

DEEP

(I don't drink)

DEEP,

Do you feel like a bear who cannot hibernate cause there's a big party going on in your cave? :P

I bet you wish you could hibernate too cause you've started your dry season.

Stick with it, man, and don't ever underestimate the sobering properties of hot tea.

Remember, with a dab of milk in it like the English do.

That nation of people were all calmly drinking tea while the Luftwaffe bombs were dropping..

It will help you to GET THROUGH ANYTHING.

Since you asked, right now I'm reading "Cowboys and Indians - The Shooting Of J.J. Harper", a fine book by Gordon Sinclair Jr.

He writes a newspaper column in Toronto and this is his first book. Worth reading.

Actually, Gordon Sinclair Jr. writes for the Winnipeg Free Press.

I have already pushed the edges of the envelope, by posting my blatherings about nicknamed musicians and our thread-originator has been most tolerant and for that I thank him.

True enough, Patty, but DEEP has extra tolerance for members of the FAIR SEX. ;)

Yeah, Dan, I guess you should have started your own thread there. We have to be quiet so DEEP can HIBERNATE through his dry season.

(I love using those CAP LETTERS in DEEP fashion. Should have patented that one DEEP!)

Remember, DEEP: HOT TEA (with a dab of milk like the English do!) :tup

Edited by connoisseur series500

Actually, my first instinct was to start a new thread, but then it seemed appropriate to me to tell my tale here, since it seemed as though both DEEP and myself were victims of Ricci-even if Ricci has now told him he can return.

Nevertheless, I apologize for cybersquatting where I don't belong. Will I be forgiven if I purchase a couple of copies of the latest Bloviating CD?

:(:unsure:

I haven't been hibernating. I've been working on graphics for our latest release.Danny D'Imperio's

BIG BAND BLOVIATION - VOLUME 2

1. SWEET GEORGIA UPSIDE DOWN 8:13

(Comp. & Arr. Phil Kelly) [ASCAP]

2. BROTHERHOOD OF MAN 5:56

(Comp. Frank Loesser / Arr.Tony Klatka) [ASCAP]

3. COME RAIN OR COME SHINE 4:56

(comp. Mercer & Arlen / Arr. Bill Stapleton) [ASCAP]

4. GROOVIN' HIGH 11:37

(Comp. Dizzy Gillespie / Arr. Rob McConnell) [ASCAP]

5. FOX HUNT 3:54

(Comp & Arr. Mike Abene) [bMI]

6. BILL'S BLUES 6:55

(Comp. & Arr. Bill Stapleton) [ASCAP]

7. CEORA 8:42

(Comp. Lee Morgan / Arr. John Fedchock) [bMI]

8. YARDBIRD SUITE 12:12

(Comp. Charlie Parker / Arr. Jimmy Heath) [bMI]

Tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, recorded Nov. 10th 2003

Tracks 4, 7, 8, recorded Oct. 2nd 2001

Here is the personnel:

DANNY D'IMPERIO'S BIG BAND BLOVIATION

Danny D'Imperio - Drums & Leader

Dave Stahl (lead except track 7), Greg Gisbert (all tracks & lead on track 7), Dennis "HOBART" Dotson (tracks 1, 2, 3 & 6 only), Joe Magnarelli, Chris Persad - Trumpets

John Mosca (lead except track 3 where he lays out), Larry Farrell (all tracks & lead on track 3),

Jason Jackson (tracks 1, 3, 5 & 6 only), Bruce Eidem (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only), Jim "WILLOUGHBY" Daniels [bass] (all tracks) - Trombones

Gary Pribek (lead), Joe Carello (flute) - Alto Saxophones

Chris Byars (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only), Ralph "BLOTOLINI" Lalama (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only),

John Rohde (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only), Eric Alexander (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only) - Tenor Saxophones

LEW TABACKIN (guest soloist on tracks 1 & 6) – Tenor Saxophone

Gary Smulyan (all tracks), John Rohde (added on track 2) - Baritone Saxophones

BARRY HARRIS (tracks 4 & 8 only) - Piano

Sacha Perry (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only) - Piano

Dino Losito (track 7 only) – Piano

Peter Bernstein (track 7 only) - Guitar

Peter Mack - Bass

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Here's my first draft re the new guys in the band.

THE PLAYERS:

As you can see by the title, "Danny D'Imperio's Big Band Bloviation - Volume 2", this is a sequel to what we intend to be a continuing series of recordings (along with “special guests”) of music in which we strongly believe. For extensive biographical data on the holdovers from our 1st BBB release I refer you to my notes on Volume 1 (Rompin' Records RRCD 046).

There are, however, a few new faces with whom you should be acquainted.

Dennis "Hobart" Dotson (trumpet) and I were together on Woody Herman's band in 1976. When I arrived on the band he was affectionately called "The Toad". The origin of this endearing appellation was a result of him getting on the bus in the morning and immediately curling up in his seat, not moving a muscle until the driver announced "food stop"!! Hobart has always been a master of NO WASTED MOTION. Back in '76 self-winding watches were in style. Hobart was the proud possessor of one of these modern marvels. The problem was, HE COULDN'T KEEP IT WOUND UP!! Every third night he would give it to the bass trombone player to wear on his right wrist during the gig. At the conclusion of the performance Hobart was then confident of having the correct time for another 72 hours. His heart might not pump out a rapid pulse very often but it sure pumps out some soul. For confirmation of that check out his feature, Come Rain or Come Shine. Hobart currently resides in Houston, Texas and we were thrilled with his willingness to fly in for this session.

Jason Jackson (trombone) is a regular member of the Vanguard Jazz Orchestra. Playing together on a Monday night at the Village Vanguard is where we first met. I was very impressed with his playing and commitment to excellence. It is my sincere hope that he appears with us on future recording projects.

Chris Byars (tenor) was relegated to section playing only on this session but believe me, he's a fine soloist, composer, and arranger in his own right. He has a fine octet that works in the New York City area on a regular basis. My first exposure to Chris was when we worked together in Tom Artin's Tom Cats, an area big band that hosts many of New York's finest players.

Chris showed up at this date attired in a black suit and tie. Now that's a throw back to the fifties.

His attitude and spirit during the session were as professional as was his appearance.

Ralph "Blotolini" Lalama (tenor), who was also relegated to that of a section player, is no newcomer to those familiar with my previous recordings. He's participated in all of my small group CD sessions. "Blotolini" and I were together on Woody Herman's Band back in 1977.We've shared the bandstand together when I played with the Buddy Rich Band and the Vanguard Jazz Orchestra, of which he's been a member for over 20 years.

SACHA PERRY (piano) is quite possibly "THE NEW YORK UNDERGROUND KING OF BEBOP PIANO". I had never laid eyes on Sacha before this session but the high accolades he received from other members of the band made his first appearance with us a must. Because of the extended solo space afforded to Barry Harris ("THE NEW YORK OVERGROUND KING OF BEBOP PIANO") Sacha only gets brief statements but, as anticipated, they are gems.

I'm not familiar with his past recorded output but I do know that he performs with The Chris Byars Octet and has recorded with that group. If my ears tell me anything at all they tell me you'll be hearing more from this youngster.

LEW TABACKIN (Guest Tenor Soloist) needs no introduction to big band aficionados.

He's been involved with a big band experiment with his wife, Toshiko Akiyoshi, for over 30 years.

I don't know how often he steps out of character from her band but we were very excited to have him perform with us. He's featured extensively on Sweet Georgia Upside Down and Bill's Blues.

I'll let you experience the exhilaration he generates on his two showcases.

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Mr Gould better start acquiring copies of your earlier work as well as well as the soon to be numerous "Bloviation" collections. Only then may he possibly be forgiven.

But I already have

Hip To It

Blues For Philly Joe

Sextet

Big Band Bloviation Volume 1

Do I see a little dig at your friend Marc Edelman, DEEP? Didn't he declare Tardo Hammer the "THE NEW YORK UNDERGROUND KING OF BEBOP PIANO"? ;)

Ghoul(d),

If he did, he's in the majority of *ONE*!!

Get:

THE OUTLAW

and

GLASS ENCLOSURE

You won't be sorry.

DEEP

Gen. Hawley's pol. incorrect speech

For those who don't know General Hawley, he's a newly retired USAF 4-star general. He commanded the USAF Air Combat Command [our front-line fighters and bombers]. The Command headquarters is at Langley AFB, VA. General Hawley is now retired and no longer required to be politically correct. His short speech is very much to the point. The following are excerpts:

"Since the attack [9-11], I have seen, heard, and read thoughts of such surpassing stupidity that they must be addressed. You've heard them too. Here they are:

1) "We're not good, they're not evil, everything is relative." Listen carefully: We're good, they're evil, nothing is relative. Say it with me now and free yourselves. You see, folks, saying "We're good" doesn't mean, "We're perfect." Okay? The only perfect being is the bearded guy on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. The plain fact is that our country has, with all our mistakes and blunders, always been and always will be the greatest beacon of freedom, charity, opportunity, and affection in history. If you need proof, open all the borders on Earth and see what happens.

2) "Violence only leads to more violence." This one is so stupid you usually have to be the president of an Ivy League university to say it. Here's the truth, which you know in your heads and hearts already: Ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more violence. Limp, panicky, half-measures lead to more violence. However, complete, fully thought-through, professional, well-executed violence never leads to more violence because, you see, afterwards, the other guys are all dead. That's right, dead. Not "on trial," not "reeducated," not "nurtured back into the bosom of love." Dead. D-E

--Well, you get the idea.

3) "The CIA and the rest of our intelligence community have failed us." For

25 years we have chained our spies like dogs to a stake in the ground, and now that the house has been robbed, we yell at them for not protecting us. Starting in the late seventies, under Carter appointee Stansfield Turner, the giant brains who get these giant ideas decided that the best way to gather international intelligence was to use spy satellites. "After all, (they reasoned,) you can see a license plate from 200 miles away." This is very helpful if you've been attacked by a license plate. Unfortunately, we were attacked by humans. Finding humans is not possible with satellites. You have to use other humans. When we bought all our satellites, we fired all our humans, and here's the really stupid part. It takes years, decades to infiltrate new humans into the worst places of the world. You can't just have a guy who looks like Gary Busey in a Spring Break '93 sweatshirt plop himself down in a coffee shop in Kabul and say "Hiya, boys. Gee, I sure would like to meet that bin Laden fella. "Well, you can, but all you'd be doing is giving the bad guys a story they'll be telling for years.

4) "These people are poor and helpless, and that's why they're angry at us." Uh-huh, and Jeffrey Dahmer's frozen head collection was just a desperate cry for help. The terrorists and their backers are richer than Elton John and, ironically, a good deal less annoying. The poor helpless people, you see, are the villagers they tortured and murdered to stay in power. Mohammed Atta, one of the evil scumbags who steered those planes into the killing grounds is the son of a Cairo surgeon. But you knew this, too. In the sixties and seventies, all the pinheads marching against the war were upper-middle-class college kids who grabbed any cause they could think of to get out of their final papers and spend more time drinking. It's the same today.

5) "Any profiling is racial profiling." Who's killing us here, the Norwegians? Just days after the attack, the New York Times had an article saying dozens of extended members of the gazillionaire bin Laden family living in America were afraid of reprisals and left in a huff, never to return to studying at Harvard and using too much Drakkar. I'm crushed. Please come back. Let's all stop singing "We Are the World" for a minute and think practically. I don't want to be sitting on the floor in the back of a plane four seconds away from hitting Mt. Rushmore and turn, grinning, to the guy next to me to say, "Well, at least we didn't offend them."

SO HERE'S what I resolve for the New Year: Never to forget our murdered brothers and sisters. Never to let the relativists get away with their immoral thinking. After all, no matter what your daughter's political science professor says, we didn't start this. Have you seen that bumper sticker that says, "No More Hiroshimas"? I wish I had one that says, "No More Pearl Harbors."

2004 Election Issue !!

GET A BILL STARTED TO PLACE ALL POLITICIANS ON SOC. SEC.

SOCIAL SECURITY:

Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election years.

Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and, of course, they do not collect from it.

You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for persons of their rare elevation in society. They felt they should have a special plan for themselves. So, many years ago they voted in their own

benefit plan.

In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the need to change it. After all, it is a great plan.

For all practical purposes their plan works like this:

When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay until they die.

Except it may increase from time to time for cost of living adjustments.

For example, former Senator Byrd and Congressman White and their wives may expect to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred Thousand Dollars), with their wives drawing $275,000.00 during the last years of their lives.

This is calculated on an average life span for each of those two Dignitaries.

Younger Dignitaries who retire at an early age, will receive much more during the rest of their lives.

Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA....ZILCH....

This little perk they voted for themselves is free to them. You and I pick up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine retirement plan come directly from the General Funds;

"OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK"!

From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay (or have paid) into, -every payday until we retire (which amount is matched by our employer)- we can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after retirement.

Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of $1,000 monthly benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator Bill Bradley's benefits!

Social Security could be very good if only one small change were made.

That change would be to jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement Plan from under the Senators and Congressmen. Put them into the Social Security plan with the rest of us ... then sit back and watch how fast they would fix it.

If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be planted and maybe good changes will evolve.

News Anchor Dan Rather, NPR Reporter Cokie Roberts, and a U.S. Marine were

hiking through the desert one day when they were captured by Iraqis.

They were tied up, led to the village and brought

before the leader who said, "I am familiar with your western custom of

granting the condemned a last wish. Before we kill and dismember you, do

you have any last requests?"

Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan; so I'd like one last bowlful of

hot,spicy chili." The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned

with the chili. Rather ate it all and said, "Now I can

die content."

Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape

recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen.

Maybe someday someone will hear it and know that I was on the job to the

end."

The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape

recorder, and Roberts dictated some comments. She then said, "Now I can

die happy."

The leader turned and said, "And now, Mr. U.S. Marine, what is your final

wish?" "Kick me in the ass," said the Marine. "What?" asked the leader.

"Will you mock us in your last hour?" "No, I'm not kidding. I want you

to kick me in the ass," insisted the Marine. So the leader shoved him

into the open, and kicked him in the ass. The Marine went sprawling, but

rolled to his knees, pulled a 9mm pistol from inside his cammies, and shot

the leader dead. In the resulting confusion, he leapt to his knapsack,

pulled out his M4 carbine, and sprayed the Iraqis with gunfire. In a

flash, the Iraqis were dead or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying the others, they asked him, "Why didn't you just

shoot them? Why did you ask them to kick you in the ass?" "What!?"

said the Marine, "And have you liberal assholes call ME the aggressor?!?"

I haven't been hibernating. I've been working on graphics for our latest release.Danny D'Imperio's

BIG BAND BLOVIATION - VOLUME 2

1. SWEET GEORGIA UPSIDE DOWN  8:13

(Comp. & Arr. Phil Kelly) [ASCAP]

2. BROTHERHOOD OF MAN  5:56

(Comp. Frank Loesser / Arr.Tony Klatka) [ASCAP]

3. COME RAIN OR COME SHINE  4:56

(comp. Mercer & Arlen / Arr. Bill Stapleton) [ASCAP]

4. GROOVIN' HIGH  11:37

(Comp. Dizzy Gillespie / Arr. Rob McConnell) [ASCAP]

5. FOX HUNT  3:54

(Comp & Arr. Mike Abene) [bMI]

6. BILL'S BLUES  6:55

(Comp. & Arr. Bill Stapleton) [ASCAP]

7. CEORA  8:42

(Comp. Lee Morgan / Arr. John Fedchock) [bMI]

8. YARDBIRD SUITE 12:12

(Comp. Charlie Parker / Arr. Jimmy Heath) [bMI]

Tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, recorded Nov. 10th 2003

Tracks 4, 7, 8, recorded Oct. 2nd 2001

Here is the personnel:

DANNY D'IMPERIO'S BIG BAND BLOVIATION

Danny D'Imperio - Drums & Leader

Dave Stahl (lead except track 7), Greg Gisbert (all tracks & lead on track 7),  Dennis "HOBART" Dotson (tracks 1, 2, 3 & 6 only), Joe Magnarelli, Chris Persad - Trumpets

John Mosca (lead except track 3 where he lays out), Larry Farrell (all tracks & lead on track 3),

Jason Jackson (tracks 1, 3, 5 & 6 only), Bruce Eidem (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only), Jim "WILLOUGHBY" Daniels [bass] (all tracks) - Trombones

Gary Pribek (lead), Joe Carello (flute) - Alto Saxophones

Chris Byars (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only), Ralph "BLOTOLINI" Lalama (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only),

John Rohde (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only), Eric Alexander (tracks 4, 7 & 8 only) - Tenor Saxophones

LEW TABACKIN (guest soloist on tracks 1 & 6) – Tenor Saxophone

Gary Smulyan (all tracks), John Rohde (added on track 2) - Baritone Saxophones

BARRY HARRIS (tracks 4 & 8 only) - Piano

Sacha Perry (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 only) - Piano

Dino Losito (track 7 only) – Piano

Peter Bernstein (track 7 only) - Guitar

Peter Mack - Bass

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LDB,

Your Dry Deepness, this looks like another winner.

In mine 'umble opionion, Gary Pribek is the most unsung altoist around.

Rememebr, one for Chuck Niles and one for the KKJZ library.

Mazel!

HOP

P.S. forget politics, especially while you are "dry." Leave that venue to Albertson.

Edited by clinthopson

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with

your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a

dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes

around the corner and is running at you while

screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Glock .40 and you are an expert

shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Liberal Answer: Well, that's not enough

information to answer the question! Does the man

look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything

to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we

run away? What does my wife think? What about the

kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club

and knock the knife out of his hand? What does

the law say about this situation? This is all so

confusing! I need to debate this with some friends

to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer:

BANG!

Texan's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG! BANG! click...

(sounds of clip being ejected and fresh clip installed)

Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do

you kids think?"

Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG! BANG!

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"