Album covers with cows on them

Ah, here we are!

7b54_1.JPG

Not very avant :)

MG

You had me trying to recall that one!

The Dankworth's home/concert hall is just outside Milton Keynes. I imagine the budget ran out and they had to take a quick snap of the nearest landmark for the cover.

My parents used to live at Newport Pagnell, another fringe settlement to MK. Has to be one of the dullest places I've ever spent time in (though they did have riots in the town centre one Xmas!).

Ah, here we are!

7b54_1.JPG

Not very avant :)

MG

You had me trying to recall that one!

The Dankworth's home/concert hall is just outside Milton Keynes. I imagine the budget ran out and they had to take a quick snap of the nearest landmark for the cover.

My parents used to live at Newport Pagnell, another fringe settlement to MK. Has to be one of the dullest places I've ever spent time in (though they did have riots in the town centre one Xmas!).

I passed them once, on the train from London to Scotland - or maybe Wrexham. That was when they were in the field, as shown in the album sleeve, rather than the present shopping centre. I thought they looked terrific.

Why are all economists called Milton?

MG