FS: 3 More Mosaics (formerly the Stuff Smith Mosaic thread)

I've got a few more Mosaic sets for sale:

MD3-142, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings of Woody Shaw. $85 ppd in US.

Disc 1 is NM, 2 & 3 each have a single mark near outer edge, away from recorded area. Booklet has the standard abrasions on back from grooving around in the box. Booklet # 0308. Box is in swell shape, with just a little wear to pic, mostly at upper left corner.

MD5-184, The Complete Peggy Lee & June Christy Capitol Transcription Sessions. $70 ppd in US

Discs NM, booklet looks swell too. Ditto the box, but the photo is bumped and creased at ulc. # 5432.

MD7-201, The Complete Mercury Max Roach Plus Four Sessions. $170 ppd in US

All discs except 1 & 4 are NM, 1 & 4 have a few tiny, utterly superficial marks and play perfectly. Box is fine, there's just a little wear to surface of pic. THE BOOKLET (#844), however, has some water damage. It's fine until pg 12, where a drop of something wet and colorless landed and is evident through the next few pages. The back cover has the same issue at llc and middle center bottom, and these are also felt on the last few pages. I bought it used and it came this way.

5% of sales go to the board. I'd give more (or charge less) but need the $$. PM if you hanker or want to take me to task over the prices. And if you want pics, I've got 'em. PayPal prefferred. Thanks!

I'll ship 'em internationally too, post at actual cost.

I've got a copy of MD4-186 (don't have it at hand so can't tell you the booklet #, sorry) with NM discs, booklet with light urc bump and a hinge that's coming unglued (but is undamaged).

The subject of above run-on sentence can be yours, $200 w/ postage included in the US.

Edited by sjarrell

There was a 2CD set with the Smith/Gillespie/Peterson sessions - half of the Mosaic: an album with Diz (and OP) and two with Stuff and OP. Great!

There was also the Verve LPR/digipack of the album with Shirley Horn (the final one in the Mosaic, which contains some bonus tracks if I remember right).

The early stuff with Perkins is good, too - might be the hardest to find.

186 Complete Stuff Smith Verve Sessions.doc

Edited by king ubu