Where's All The Old Topics?

JSngry

Used to be that each sub-forum had the ability to view all topics by x-y days old, all the way to show all threads, from forever. Now that capaicut is gon. What's happened?

The Musician's Forum is now only one page, and now only has 8 topics available - no way to go back into anything older than the how hard is it to play trombone thread.

Something ain't right!

Ok, false alarm, just found the filter bar...how long has that been there, days, weeks, month? Years?

Is there any way to keep that bar there? I mean, it can't be so annoying to so many people that it has to be hid, can it?

And you know, in the old days, we'd done been to a million posts and beyond...this is my third "oh by the way,,," sudden impulse-post, and it'll all roll into one, I bet.

Yep, all rolls into one.

So we long past 1,000,000 real posts, y'all LONG past it...

• 1 month later...

Down at the bottom of the forum you'll see "Click here to show filter options," which will give you the ability to go back further.

I don't see this at the bottom of the page. Is it left, center or right?

I should have said "near the bottom" rather than "at the bottom" of the page. It's in the center, just below the list of individual threads in each forum. It's not right at the bottom.