Ronnie Cuber meets the Beets Brothers

Durium

infra-rae.jpg

During the 1950s and 1960s the baritone saxophone was played by musicians like Pepper Adams, Gerry Mulligan, Serge Chaloff and Leo Parker - all giants on their instrument. Ronnie Cuber is one of those saxophone players that keeps this tradition alive. Last year Ronnie Cuber met the Beets Brothers, one of Hollands best groups to accompany him and now their latest album is available: Infra-Rae.

Ronnie Cuber-Beets Brothers: Infra-Rae

Durium

Before anyone starts searching, once again, I have to warn you that Ronnie let his domain name expire and typing www. ronnie cuber . com brings you to a gay bondage website. I e-mailed Lois Gilbert, who used to administer Ronnie's website to ask her what happened and she says Ronnie just decided it wasn't worth it.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before anyone starts searching, once again, I have to warn you that Ronnie let his domain name expire and typing www. ronnie cuber . com brings you to a gay bondage website.

No, it doesn't. And for those who want to view Ronnie's current website, it's here.

I'm going to hear Ronnie perform in Boston in two weeks and will probably pick up a copy of the new CD from him.

For others, Infra-Rae is available on iTunes for only $6.93.

Before anyone starts searching, once again, I have to warn you that Ronnie let his domain name expire and typing www. ronnie cuber . com brings you to a gay bondage website.

No, it doesn't. And for those who want to view Ronnie's current website, it's here.

I'm going to hear Ronnie perform in Boston in two weeks and will probably pick up a copy of the new CD from him.

For others, Infra-Rae is available on iTunes for only $6.93.

Excellent! They finally got rid of the squatters. As of a few weeks ago, www.ronniecuber.com was still some sort of sex fetish site. It looks like they got booted off on October 1st. I was glad I had NoScript running in Firefox when I first visited.:)

Checking out his new website - when the hell did Scullers add Ronnie?!? I was just checking out their schedule a few weeks ago and I didn't see it. I'll have to get tickets to that one for sure! Gotta get my bari fix. Too bad Joanne can't leave the house for another few weeks.

Kevin