Having a problem with the member drop down.

GA Russell

No problem here (IE7 or Firefox 3.6.13).

I have no idea what could be wrong. If you're using IE7, maybe clicking on the green/white "compatibility" button, right next to the address bar at the top of the page, will do the trick. If there's still a problem, perhaps Jim or one of the other moderators can help.

I've just downloaded Firefox 4 Beta 10, and I still have the same problem with it. I suppose that it is a nuisance that it has dropped down. But the problem is that there is apparently no way for it to go away. For example, when an ad appears on a website, you can make it go away by clicking the X on the upper right corner. But there is nowhere that I can see to click to make the drop down box go away.

I have my Firefox set on automatic upgrade. Apparently I upgraded to Firefox 3.6 yesterday. A while back, when Firefox upgraded I could not read my hotmail email. That is also true today. Both hotmail and organissimo work fine with my IE. So my guess is that Firefox 3.6 is not ready for prime time. And as I say, the organissimo problem exists with Firefox 4 Beta 10 as well.

I have my Firefox set on automatic upgrade. Apparently I upgraded to Firefox 3.6 yesterday. A while back, when Firefox upgraded I could not read my hotmail email. That is also true today. Both hotmail and organissimo work fine with my IE. So my guess is that Firefox 3.6 is not ready for prime time. And as I say, the organissimo problem exists with Firefox 4 Beta 10 as well.

I've had Firefox 3.6.13 for some time now and I don't have the problem. I'm using Windows XP SP3.