ebay madness re: vinyl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this'll go for TOO much, but the paste-on sleeve is kind of interesting.

Brownie, have you seen a Folkways-style jacket for this one?

Spirits on Debut

Mmmm, according to the auction description it's an "original Dutch pressing", while the label on the picture clearly mentions "Made in Denmark"... :rolleyes:

I have that album with the same Folkways-style jacket. And Made in Denmark pressing!

This was the original issue.

MY GOD!

I remember getting offered loads of the LT version of that...literally handfuls of LPs and I think they were $5 a piece and I thought I should only buy 2 or 3

Mind you I too have never seen the Japanese copy before now either ....but still $660

ouch...(ain't even that good I think)

MY GOD!

Mind you I too have never seen the Japanese copy before now either ....but still $660

ouch...(ain't even that good I think)

Now that he has reached 600, you should see other copies poping up very soon on Ebay... -_-

It must be rare. I've never come across the King of this one either. Obviously a completist out there !

Don't think this'll go for TOO much, but the paste-on sleeve is kind of interesting.

Brownie, have you seen a Folkways-style jacket for this one?

Spirits on Debut

Mmmm, according to the auction description it's an "original Dutch pressing", while the label on the picture clearly mentions "Made in Denmark"... :rolleyes:

I have that album with the same Folkways-style jacket. And Made in Denmark pressing!

This was the original issue.

Yeah, the "Dutch" was obviously a goof - it appears to be white-on-black, rather than the white-on-white that I've seen elsewhere. I have the Transatlantic, and have never held the Debut in my hands.