Warren Vache & Bill Charlap - 2gether

colinmce

In case anybody has been wanting to grab this after reading the Penguin Guide and has been unable to find a copy (it has been OOP for years and very expensive and elusive second-hand) it has been reprinted by Nagel Hayer and is widely available on Amazon and Ebay. I'm very excited to finally hear it.

In case anybody has been wanting to grab this after reading the Penguin Guide and has been unable to find a copy (it has been OOP for years and very expensive and elusive second-hand) it has been reprinted by Nagel Hayer and is widely available on Amazon and Ebay. I'm very excited to finally hear it.

I've had this since it was first issued about 10 years ago, and still take it off the shelf about once a month for a serious listen. A 'desert island disc' for me. It's good to hear others will be able to enjoy it too...

Not a reissue but another Bill Charlap duo CD that I can recommend -- Bill Charlap/Houston Person -- "You Taught My Heart To Sing" (High Note).

I've had this since it was first issued about 10 years ago, and still take it off the shelf about once a month for a serious listen. A 'desert island disc' for me. It's good to hear others will be able to enjoy it too...