Guess who?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of us look like we did thirty years ago. I think she looks more real today than she did on television back then.

pierce brosnan?

Correct Evan! (I notice that you use a question mark!)

I had commented that I had difficulty recognizing Stephanie Zimbalist after thirty years, and as Paul rightly said, we all look different after that period of time. So I thought I would google Pierce Brosnan, whom I am watching alongside her every day as I work my way through the Remington Steel Season One box, and darned if he doesn't look even less like Steele than she does Miss Holt.

Don't you agree that in that photo he looks more like Ronald Reagan than Remington Steele? Maybe the fact that they're both Irishmen has something to do with it. Anyway, I think that she has aged less than he has.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Bill and thanks to the participants!

Credits: Ed Berger - BENNY CARTER - JAPAN 1988

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eebeephoto/sets/72157607538074616/with/2892599809/

knew it was Larry immediately as i knew him well and long. his sweet widow, Rose, is still here in L.A. and playing piano. i first met Larry in NY in the '60s when he was with Monk.

the photos of 1988 were fabulous but made me sad as well. there are SO many that are no longer with us. just incredible.

Correct Jim! It's Nina Blackwood, famous for MTV, now with Sirius.

Today is the thirtieth anniversary of the first day of MTV on the air.

1094934283_9d72bcf0ae.jpg

Some of you may not be familiar with this lady. She has changed a lot in recent years. She used to be one of the most beautiful women in show business!