semi annual "rumors of jazz" sale

AllenLowe

years ago I produced 2 particularly good CDs that I had recorded "live," for a Japanese label that basically left me holding the bag - consequently I have multiple copies of the following extremely good sessions:

I Should Care The Percy France Trio, recorded in concert at the College of New Rochelle 1980, with Jeff Fuller bass and Dick Katz on piano. Beautiful playing, decent recording. Percy is a tenor great of the same caliber as Jacquet, Dexter, et al, IMHO.

Last Date Dave Schildkraut The last gasp of one of the greatest saxophonists that ever lived, still playing brilliantly in this concert I recorded in New Haven in 1979 - with the legendary Bill Triglia on piano. Some of us consider Triglia to have been the equal of Al Haig and Hank Jones. I agree. Clear recording of a one-time-only event. ("Dave Schildkraut was the only saxophonist to capture the rhythmic essence of Bird" - Dizzy Gillespie; "Dave was one of two saxophonists of that era who didn't copy Bird; he was one of the best"- Bill Evans)

$5 each plus shipping (figure $2 media USA, $6 to Europe)

my paypal is alowe5@maine.rr.com

order now - I only have enough copies to last another 10 years.

thank, I've got a bunch of orders -

however Paypal has not included address with all - if you have ordered one or both of these cds, please send me an email at allenlow5@gmail.com with your mailing address -

Allen,

Email sent to this addressed just bounced back.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<allenlow5@gmail.com>:

Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 da8si1065646vdc.0 [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

years ago I produced 2 particularly good CDs that I had recorded "live," for a Japanese label that basically left me holding the bag - consequently I have multiple copies of the following extremely good sessions:

I Should Care The Percy France Trio, recorded in concert at the College of New Rochelle 1980, with Jeff Fuller bass and Dick Katz on piano. Beautiful playing, decent recording. Percy is a tenor great of the same caliber as Jacquet, Dexter, et al, IMHO.

Last Date Dave Schildkraut The last gasp of one of the greatest saxophonists that ever lived, still playing brilliantly in this concert I recorded in New Haven in 1979 - with the legendary Bill Triglia on piano. Some of us consider Triglia to have been the equal of Al Haig and Hank Jones. I agree. Clear recording of a one-time-only event. ("Dave Schildkraut was the only saxophonist to capture the rhythmic essence of Bird" - Dizzy Gillespie; "Dave was one of two saxophonists of that era who didn't copy Bird; he was one of the best"- Bill Evans)

$5 each plus shipping (figure $2 media USA, $6 to Europe)

my paypal is alowe5@maine.rr.com

order now - I only have enough copies to last another 10 years.

I had these both some time and they are excellent for the light they shine on the two leaders.I particularly like the Schildkraut. Wish I had anything else by him ( other than Walkin by Miles)

Edited by Clunky

• 3 weeks later...